Cheapest elec/PC Accessories shop I have seen- And they ship free to India - woot-

superczar

Skilled
These buggers ship free to India....

And they have a real nice collection of accessories toys and electronics(e.g. Sony ericsson - 3.5mm convereters for $1.4...
PSP replacement LCD screen for $ 30 --- renagade, are you listening
bluetooth headset for $18
R/C planes for $30)

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them...I'll post back if the stuff is of good quality....

head here: DealExtreme: Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Site-Wide Free Shipping

really...

that's too bad....

let's see how long this one takes...

but at least they have lots of stuff at very decent prices

Nice find czar !!, I had to shell out 1.8k for a new screen :(

Why not do a GO for this site, they have something for everyone !

Edit: Having trouble opening the site though, is it down??

Seems like shipping is already added to the cost... prices are too high...

huh..

those prices are low by any standard man....

that was a fairly random statement if ever there was one

Renagade...I don't think we bneed a GO fror this..these guys are willing to ship even a ~$1 order for free

and if you order something too big, the custom pricks will slap duty on it....

damn, it's high time the GoI made personal shipments duty free

^^ I ordered a Pin-less Stapler for $2 right after reading this post of yours. Item was shipped on 26th August and I received it by Hongkong Post Airmail today. That was pretty fast for zero shipping cost, I must say. :D

I order for a webcam + Headset + Mouse from this site. 27 USD total. Will this get delivered to my place directly or shud i get it cleared from customs ???

Cappuccino said:
I order for a webcam + Headset + Mouse from this site. 27 USD total. Will this get delivered to my place directly or shud i get it cleared from customs ???

It shud be delivered directly by IPS to your place or the postman will notify you when to go and pick it up from the post office.

ApeX said:
It shud be delivered directly by IPS to your place or the postman will notify you when to go and pick it up from the post office.

Tat's a relief. :clap: My friend scared me abt customs.

Thanks.

Back