Budget 0-20k Cheapest Motherboard and Processor Combo for Windows 11

Hello
I have a B250M Pro4 motherboard paired with a G4560 Processor
But as I understand I will not be able to install Windows 11 on this setup and I will have to upgrade
Which would be the cheapest stable combo I can go for which will enable me to run Windows 11 without any problems
I can go for AMD or Intel
Thanks for advising

Last edited:
You don't need TPM 2.0 to install Windows 11, can be installed by replacing a few files in win 11 install folder with win 10 one as shown in this video:

Last edited:
Just wait for windows 11 release either stable version in a few months or enrol your current computer in insider dev channel program and you might be able to use it. Only if it fails to work should you think about buying new hardware.

Btw did you try the leaked iso ?

Just wait for windows 11 release either stable version in a few months or enrol your current computer in insider dev channel program and you might be able to use it. Only if it fails to work should you think about buying new hardware.

Btw did you try the leaked iso ?
Nope
I will wait for the automatic update as and when that happens
But I want to be prepared for it
Any suggestions on the combo in case I have to upgrade ?
Thanks for advising
You don't need TPM 2.0 to install Windows 11, can be installed by replacing a few files in win 11 install folder with win 10 one as shown in this video:
I am not so tech savvy to tinker with installation files
Thanks for advising

Hello
I have a B250M Pro4 motherboard paired with a G4590 Processor
But as I understand I will not be able to install Windows 11 on this setup and I will have to upgrade
Which would be the cheapest stable combo I can go for which will enable me to run Windows 11 without any problems
I can go for AMD or Intel
Thanks for advising
Wait for the release. Have to see whether the 8th gen Intel and 2000-series Ryzen as minimum requirements will be enforced or not. At present, the PC Health tool states that older processors are incompatible.
If that is the case, you have no option but to purchase fairly recent hardware which are all currently marked up significantly.

Wouldn't recommend tampering system files if you have a genuine installation because they will become the first to be compromised by hackers if they are found to be used by a lot of people and Windows security might not work properly with different files.

Last edited:
Wait for the release. Have to see whether the 8th gen Intel and 2000-series Ryzen as minimum requirements will be enforced or not. At present, the PC Health tool states that older processors are incompatible.
If that is the case, you have no option but to purchase fairly recent hardware which are all currently marked up significantly.

Wouldn't recommend tampering system files if you have a genuine installation because they will become the first to be compromised by hackers if they are found to be used by a lot of people and Windows security might not work properly with different files.
I have a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10
How is the performance and value for G6400 processor?

Last edited:
What is the weakest combo officially approved old parts? What is the cheapest combo officially approved easily available new today?

Back