Cheapest Netbook

AsidXxx

Adept
Guys,

Cheapest netbook with decent specs thats available around? Also, if I buy it off Ebay, am I eligible for the Independance Day offer?

Gannu said:
This may entice you - eBay India partners with ICICI Bank for a special offer for ICICI cardholders

Letsbuy also has a similar offer with ICICI debit/credit card offering a 10% (1200 INR max.) discount - ICICI Bank Online Offers : Get 10% off on gadgets at www.letsbuy.com

^ ICICI/HDFC offer is 10 % max upto 500 for ebay.

So for 12k netbook, using a 5% coupon would work out cheaper -Rs 600. (if 10% ebay coupon -> all the better)

In short, for items below 5000, ICICI (ICICI42012) or HDFC (HDFCEBAY01) coupons are good.And for items above 10k, a 5% coupon will work out cheaper than ICICI/HDFC. :)

cheers !

Also coupons(all) cant be used on Deal of the Week items.

Thanks! But is it possible to install Windows through USB over Meego on these netbooks? I'll prolly apply the 5% off coupon on a similar listing and not on the DOTW listing.

There are many cheap netbooks available in the Indian market. But you should also look at how reliable and trustworthy they are. You should not give up quality just for the sake of price. As far as my experience is concerned, I have been using an Intel Atom processor based netbook. I had purchased it at 17 thousand. Nowadays Atom netbooks from some brands are available at 12 thousand also. You can purchase a netbook from any brands but be sure to look at its internal configurations.

Priyanka2332 said:
There are many cheap netbooks available in the Indian market. But you should also look at how reliable and trustworthy they are. You should not give up quality just for the sake of price. As far as my experience is concerned, I have been using an Intel Atom processor based netbook. I had purchased it at 17 thousand. Nowadays Atom netbooks from some brands are available at 12 thousand also. You can purchase a netbook from any brands but be sure to look at its internal configurations.

What is with your obsession of netbooks and bumping old threads? You were warned for bumping a 3 year old thread last time. If you continue to do so, you will be infracted and permanently banned from the forums.

Back