WTB Cheapest possible GPU for display out to multiple (2) monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have DP (or VGA) and HDMI ports. Shouldn't be too power hungry (max TDP 125W or below).

Budget 1-2K, so anything like GTX 750Ti or below. Local pickups in Delhi/Noida preferred but can arrange pickup form your place as well.

Need for dual display as my 1050 Ti recently gave up and is randomly artifacting and freezing even when on desktop or booting.

Last edited:
I can negotiate with that guy .
How much should i do ,i don't have any idea about it's price
I just searched for drivers and seems like it hasn't got an update since 2016. I doubt it's gonna work smoothly with latest versions of Win10/11.
I'll have to pass on this one. Thank you for showing interest though, appreciate it.

I should have MSI GTX 460 somewhere in my storage box, It needs 2x6 pins though. Let me know if that works for you. Will look for it and check if its still working.

Deal finalized with @b.life for a GTX 670. Pickup booked with Delhivery and shipping label shared. Thanks!

I should have MSI GTX 460 somewhere in my storage box, It needs 2x6 pins though. Let me know if that works for you. Will look for it and check if its still working.
Appreciate it but did the deal already. Since my PC is down from a week I didn't care for power requirement much.

Last edited:
I have received the GPU on Friday 21st April 2023.
@b.life Great packing and well kept. Tested and all works fine. Please post here whenever you see this so we can exchange feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back