PC Peripherals Chennai - Please recommend reputed shops

flexman

Disciple
Hello,

I will be visiting Chennai where I need to buy some PC components. I would need the store to assemble the system for me (will be buying the entire config from one store only). Can forum members from Chennai or those in the know please recommend a couple of reputed shops (apart from Delta) where I can try for prices etc. I believe the main market (i.e. the Lamington Rd. of Mumbai) is Ritchie St. in Chennai?

Thanks for your help and advice.

P.S. - how is the service of Gigabyte/Acer/Benq in Chennai?

Re: Chennai - Pl recommend reputed shops

I would still recommend Delta :D :p Other good ones from my experience are Mahaveer and Supreme. Go to Supreme as the last resort. They have become slightly pricier over the years.

Visit RC Automation, great dealer have bought 99% of my components from them. Mr. Rajendra is highly recommended. RC Automations The site is outdated, but he has all the enthusiast stuff!

Best thing to do would be a round-up of a few shops and get the quote. That way you will be able to find a better deal. Some of the major shops in Ritchie St are

1.Delta Peripherals

2.Challenger computers

3.Supreme computers

4.Mahaveer.

As far as I know, Delta will not assemble the system. He will only point you to someone who will assemble for 250 bucks or so. Challenger computers do assemble the system for free. If you are going on a saturday, be there by 10 in the morning to avoid the crowd.

Back