Chi-fi has some competitions..

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
I have been blown away by cheap chi-fi earphones for quiet some time now and got rid of most of my expensive IEMs as T2/ bl03 etc.are more than enough for me ( believe it or not, T2 is lot more detailed compared to Shure 535, IE80 and technically better than legend like HD600)
However, I couldn't find the IE 40 pro during the house cleaning. It was in one of my jeans pocket, and being exceptionally lightweight, went through a cycle of washing machine torture and managed to stay alive. However the foam eartips became so gross that I swapped them with a pair of silicone tips and compared them with directly with bl03 and T2 pro ( it was my back up stage monitor and never listened to them carefully)
These cheap looking IEMs are better than IE80 and sounds completely different to the rubbish Sennheiser consumer line offerings ( CX/ Momentum etc.)
At below 100 bucks ( now 70 EUR)these are really refined sounding.
If you're planning to spend 5-6k on T2 Pro/ ZS 10 Pro/ Moondrop's offerings...give them a try. These are definitely better than the hyped up Starfield for sure. Extremely detailed (considering Sennheiser's standard, even HD 8XX series are not detail monsters by a long shot) and treble happy...right up my alley.

I have been blown away by cheap chi-fi earphones for quiet some time now and got rid of most of my expensive IEMs as T2/ bl03 etc.are more than enough for me ( believe it or not, T2 is lot more detailed compared to Shure 535, IE80 and technically better than legend like HD600)
However, I couldn't find the IE 40 pro during the house cleaning. It was in one of my jeans pocket, and being exceptionally lightweight, went through a cycle of washing machine torture and managed to stay alive. However the foam eartips became so gross that I swapped them with a pair of silicone tips and compared them with directly with bl03 and T2 pro ( it was my back up stage monitor and never listened to them carefully)
These cheap looking IEMs are better than IE80 and sounds completely different to the rubbish Sennheiser consumer line offerings ( CX/ Momentum etc.)
At below 100 bucks ( now 70 EUR)these are really refined sounding.
If you're planning to spend 5-6k on T2 Pro/ ZS 10 Pro/ Moondrop's offerings...give them a try. These are definitely better than the hyped up Starfield for sure. Extremely detailed (considering Sennheiser's standard, even HD 8XX series are not detail monsters by a long shot) and treble happy...right up my alley.
agree to it, they are very competitive & some are really good. how is moondrop ? kansas?

Moondrop Starfield is very good technically. I couldn't find a single flaw in the sound signature. But somehow didn't enjoy them much. But most people should enjoy them.
No idea about Kansas.

Red Dragon, i have a question for you. Could you try your BLON 03 on a normal setup? Like for a normal person like me lol. I don't have any indepedent expensive DACs or AMPs at all, could you try it out on a normal PC, like directly using it through the audio input on the front or back panel or using a cheap ass USB soundcard(which i'm currently using, the back audio port on my pc is screwed and the front panel is shite). There's a chance i might buy these blons soon enough and i don't have anything special at all to drive them so to say. Thanks man! :)

Absolutely buddy, absolutely!! Just make sure that you have some good long eartips that fit you properly.
Stock tips don't fit well for some people...no need to get expensive comply foams or spinfits. Any eartip that fit you well should do ( even the stock ones may fit you fine, these have very short stems, which is causing the fit issues)
If it's your first serious IEM, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Don't worry about the cable, it's perfectly usable. It can be driven by practically anything.
Get them, BLON may change and ruin the perfect tonality in the next revision ( like what happened to original T2, the pro version of T2 is a substantial sonic downgrade with increased pricetag)
My portable set up is "normal", just a midrange mobile phone ( Note 10 Lite/K 20 Pro) or Fiio M3 Pro- the cheapest DAP fiio makes.

Back