Samusung Pleomax

Mobo Getting Loaded

Custom Made Arrangement For the Bridges

First Warm Boot Sucessful :eek:hyeah:

Cabby getting loaded

HDD:

Hitachi Deskstar 80 Gb *1

Seagate 320Gb 7200.10

Special Thnx To Karan For Guiding me all the Way.All Credit for Getting the Rig in Place Must Go to Him :clap:

Of Course All TE members For There Valuable Advice :eek:hyeah:

Thnx a Ton Guys :p

Awesome rig my bro. Killer stepping.... :) Will suit you nicely.

I enjoyed putting the rig together m8. No need to thank me :p Nice ghetto solution for NB and SB eh :p

Lets get u a cooler and clock that b**ch up :)

Just want to suggest :

don't use tape to attach the fan on to the chip-set. Heat will 'fry' the adisive and the fan will fall off from the position.

sweeeeeeta! :eek:hyeah: congrats....super hardware there :)

Nice to see you have the fans for cooling the bridges but i dunn ohow long the tape will hold, double sided tape does a bit better but still tape is definitely not a long term solution

@stormblast: cabinet bought locally from Lampo computers,he imports from Arihant Computers mumbai

Cabby was bit Expensive than the Usual price ... as it was induvidually Shipped from Mumbai ..there by making shipping Expensive... came to 4.2k
all inclusive + 120 mm cheiftec Fan

@others: thnx for all ur compliments,i know there is some work left on the system.Tape does Not Look the best way to Stick the Small Fan on the Nb & Sb.have to Think to of a better alternative

Congrats. The stepping would be definitely a B6, but AFAIK what's on the box is not the stepping, that would be on the heatspreader (you wrote that number down, right?)

The code on the box is not the stepping... It's week 632, so you probably got a B2, and it should get to 3Ghz on the stock cooler, if a little toasty...

These guys are getting much higher clocks, but with better cooling, sure the thread has been referenced here before, but here goes again:

Conroe Overclock Database - XtremeSystems Forums

sangram said:
Congrats. The stepping would be definitely a B6, but AFAIK what's on the box is not the stepping, that would be on the heatspreader (you wrote that number down, right?)

The code on the box is not the stepping... It's week 632, so you probably got a B2, and it should get to 3Ghz on the stock cooler, if a little toasty...

These guys are getting much higher clocks, but with better cooling, sure the thread has been referenced here before, but here goes again:

Conroe Overclock Database - XtremeSystems Forums

Lol.... read up before opening the great abbys.

All retail Core2Duos till date have been B2 (with the retail quad cores being B3)

We are talking about the actual CPU batch which is indicated by:

L632"B"018

Getting the flow. These processors are rare and hard to find. Dont get confused between B batch and B2 stepping.

Regards,

Karan

Back