CHM Creator

XTerminator

Skilled
Dec 17, 2004
www.techenclave.com
Yo,

Somewhere down da line,

u shall require ta create CHM files or da help files fer yer projects.

I needed one, thus da search began.

so far, i have only got one CHM creator.

I need some help here as i am unable ta figure out how ta use it.

Any1 here who can help me?
Abee CHM Maker Pro is program for easy making chm-files. CHM-files can store many html-pages in one file. It is more convenient to store one file instead a lot of independent html-pages. CHM-files can include contents and index for more convenient and more quick search and navigation. Pages in CHM-file are stored in compressed state. CHM-files can be opened in any modern operation system like Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME or Windows XP. The support of CHM-viewing is built into this operation systems.

"Abee CHM Maker Pro" is a full-featured version of program. It is recommended for professional using. Freeware version is good to make quickly a simple CHM-files. The Pro version combine simplicity with rich abilities for customization of CHM-file. You must choose this version if you want to add "Index"-tab or "Search"-tab to your CHM-files. You can select which buttons will be availabled in the CHM window.

This program has unique features which you will not find in the other chm-making programs. First of all it is a advanced engine for key phrases detection. Program can detect key phrases in bold, italic, underlined text, in headers and tables headers, in <meta>-tag. You can customize this engine at your own discretion. The second helpful feature is ability to add pages from various directories and result CHM-file can be saved anywhere you want. Most of other programs create CHM in the same folder as source files and compiled CHM work incorrectly if the source files will be moved to another place or deleted.
Source: Here

Link fer download: Here
Any1 who has used such s/w before please suggest some free ones.
8)

XTerminator

Skilled
Dec 17, 2004
www.techenclave.com
Yo,

found another one dats shareware
What's Visual CHM?

Do you get tired with the complicated and boring way HTML help workshop provided which you have to suffer in creating HTML help files? You have to know what .hhp, .hhc files are, you will not know how to change HTML help files' looking such as add buttons into your help files' navigation area unless you are an expert, and you have to insert HTML files one by one. Fortunately, here, Visual CHM can solve all these problems for you. With a WYSWYG interface, Visual CHM is very easy to use. No sophisticated concepts any more, no need to care about what TOC or CHI is, it actually simplified your operation. And even more, its integration with windows explorer let you add a directory of HTML files through explorer's right click menu.

Visual CHM is a SHAREWARE. The Visual CHM unregistered version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Visual CHM without written permission from the copyright holder. Anyone may use this software but can compile no more than 15 items. If you want to remove the restriction , you MUST register.
Source: Here

Download: Here

8)

M

MysticYogi

wow, mate I was actually searching for such softwares to produce .chm files. These two softwares really helped me a lot. And if i find more, will post them up here ;)