Graphic Cards Choice btw Nvidia 6600LE,7300,7300GT

Guys, I am trying to build a pc in 35k.... primarily I want to do Home Theatre kinda functionality on this pc. I had planned to go for a 61xx series motherboard from Asus and use its graphic. Unfortunately it doesnt have TV out funciotnality which is why I am forced to buy a Graphic Card. I am not a heavy gamer, but do so occasionaly (Xbox etc). So below is a list of graphic cards I got prices for:
1) BIG PCI-E 6600 DDR 2 256MB 128 BIT - 4200
2) BIG PCI-E 6600GT 128MB with 128 BIT - 6500
3) BIG PCI-E with RAM 256 MB shared 6200 - 2200
4) BIG PCIE- 7300LE 256 MB - 3000
5) BIG PCIE- 7300GT- 4400

All of them have tv out. Some of them dont have HDTV out???.... but question here is which one is the most value for money considering my budget and requirements.
Please recommend which card to go for. I am planning to buy it this Friday. Are the prices ok or can I negotiate further?

Techcheat, however Chaos suggestion is quite good, but may I suggest you X1600Pro by ATI for your consideration. It does have the support for HDR plus Multi sampling Anti aliasing in games.

With only four ROP's and four Texture Mapping units, but with twelve Shader Processors, it performs exceptionally well in few games. And its not expensive either, and don't forget, it supports AVIVO feature, which is much better than NVIDIA's equivalent - Pure Video, for still photography and watching DVDs is very good.

Rest depends on you.

I don't think you going to even use the above features. Since you are not much of a gamer you could do with the 7600 like Chaos says. You will ensure the card lasts into Vista.

7300GT will probably be a better buy than a 6600GT/X800GT.
A 7600GS may be even better.

But don't expect a 7300GT to be twice as fast as a 6600GT, but it will be faster by atleast some percentage whether small or moderate.

If you want it just for tv out you dont need much gaming horsepower, i would say go for an X1300 based graphics card. Best choice for ur budget and it has AVIVO. Image quality is much better than Nvidia esp DVD's. A non pro should be around 4k.

Guys some questions, if 7300GT faster than 6600GT than why does 6600 GT cost more?
I have decided to go for 7300GT, I got a verbal qoute on phone from BIG 7300GT for 4400, can I find it any cheaper?
Is Innovision 7300GT which is overclocked readily available in India?

If I do get BIG 7300GT, can I overclock it myself, how tough is it? Does it involving modding hardware by increase wattage etc, or is it simply a software process?

thanks for your replies, keep them coming.

I would stay away from BIG if possible. Go for XFX, Leadtek and the lot. The only plus of BIG over Asus etc maybe its warranty and support(somebody please confirm), but the best warranty and support will probably be of a XFX bought from Rashi.

A 7300 GT is not better than a 6600 GT. Only some versions available which use DDR3 are actually faster than a 6600 GT. I would still say that if you dont want to use it for gaming and just for TV out etc, get yourself a Radeon X1300. Another very good option would be a Radeon All in Wonder 2006( based on X1300). It would be in the region of 8k or so however and i dont know about its availability. If you want to game as well, the 7300 GT is the best in that budget.

lol u think ppl are gonna use fsaa & hdr on a x1600. this isnt a x1800 or x1900

I agree, that X1600Pro isn't blazing fast card, but HDR with Anti Aliasing is possible with X1600Pro on 1024x768 Resolution with few games. Definitely it depends on the overall system as well. And keep in mind, the performance Super Sampling mode in Adaptive Anti Aliasing is bit different from GeForce 7 Multi Sampling for Transparent surfaces.
I don't think you going to even use the above features. Since you are not much of a gamer you could do with the 7600 like Chaos says.
Pardon me, AVIVO makes image quality much better, thanks to Sony Xillieon for that purpose. Not only this, AVIVO also encodes movie much faster than NVIDIA's Pure Video, before that, it was completely CPU dependent.
You will ensure the card lasts into Vista.

Pardon me again, X1600Pro is also WGF-1.0 compliant. Although, WGF is no longer a part of Vista anymore, and for your kind information, any DX9 based is sufficient for Vista to display its almost all glory.
Guys some questions, if 7300GT faster than 6600GT than why does 6600 GT cost more?

7300GT is slower than 6600GT
If I do get BIG 7300GT, can I overclock it myself, how tough is it? Does it involving modding hardware by increase wattage etc, or is it simply a software process?

Considering, you're looking for a performance card, I would rather try to keep it at stock.
A 7300 GT is not better than a 6600 GT. Only some versions available which use DDR3 are actually faster than a 6600 GT. I would still say that if you dont want to use it for gaming and just for TV out etc, get yourself a Radeon X1300. Another very good option would be a Radeon All in Wonder 2006( based on X1300). It would be in the region of 8k or so however and i dont know about its availability. If you want to game as well, the 7300 GT is the best in that budget.

Agreed
Overall, I don't disagree with the fact that 7600GS isn't a good card, it sure is, but overall, considering IQ & other features present on X1K Architecture(s), I would rather pick X1600Pro here.

Sure it's just my opinion afterall, Gentlemen.

Is a 7600GS better than 6600GT for gaming in general and more specifically Age of Empires 3? What about directx 8 based games? I can't afford a costlier card. Is there a better ATI card in the price range?

That's a big statement, without any justification Deathvirus_me :)

You mean, Shaders with gradient are better or what? or Precision is related to efficiency here?

^^ ATi rep in India?? :p...

Anyways, the Main problem, of most people, not buying ATi cards here, are coz its un-availability. Otherwise if you look, most people looking for High-end cards, are looking for a X1800XT/X1900XT/XTX.....

Back