Christmas goodies...

Vandal

Skilled
Got some christmas goodies

1. Samsung Bordeaux 32" (this is for my folks back home, only problem is have to cart it to Jabalpur) Bought from Andheri this sunday shopping with my cuz sister...No pics yet cause its at her place..
2. X-Fi Platinum - bought from dubai also by my cuz. cost nearly 10K from there. Once again the cards with her (cause I'm supposed to be presented with it on the 25th)

These I got for myself...
3. WD2500KS - finally going to RAID 0 my b1tch rig...
4. Transcend v30 2 GB (jeez canot believe I'm posting pics of this crap, udit may have cured me toooo well :p )

Pics of the other stuff will follow awhile later...let me ogle them meself first yaar...haven't even opened the boxes!! :(

pics-

WD2500KS - funny they've gone shiny metal top. the earlier one I got is black..

this one's for udit :bleh:

:) :) Merry christmas....and in true christmas spirit the poor boys of TE should be distributing some small gifts to the other members of TE:bleh:

raj_pol said:
:) :) Merry christmas....and in true christmas spirit the poor boys of TE should be distributing some small gifts to the other members of TE:bleh:

You sir, are already getting a present from me :p

isnt the v3 slow ? i got my self a 150 series one for 1.9k and its a lot better .. get 20mbps read

raj_pol said:
:tongue: And what is that? I have been waiting all day?

well its a gift from the gods :bleh: besides its not christmas yet, I could deliver on the 25th (kidding)

Nikhil...I'm too happy getting a long vacation to get angry at you...but if you really want me to post the price ask 'nicely' :p

Back