Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - Discussion Thread

Freaky

ex-Mod
Just completed The Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay. Just one word to describe the game - AWESOME. Right from Vin Diesel's Voice to the gameplay, everything was just perfect. The game in all has 38 levels and once u complete the game on Easy, Normal or Hard, the Commentary mode gets unlocked. Game has a perfect mixture of stealth and all out explosive action. I personally liked using the RiotGuard and the HeavyGuard machines in the game to just MOW down enemies. One unique aspect is the minimal use of guns in the game. Maybe 15 outta the total of 38 levels would let u use guns ( My favorite - The Minigun which u can get by killing a RiotGuard ). Otherwise it's Fist, Shivs, Screwdrivers, Scalpel or Clubs. All in all, a highly satisfying game with gr8 graphics and Voice Enactment. Ur opinions, ppl. ???

Yep. IMHO it was better than DOOM3 for me. Loved the game. Thankfully i bough it to review it for guru3d. Otherwise i may not have bough it at all.

Yup...was a great game....once i finished it started the commentary mode....nd all my saved files got lost..
btw the commentary mode is just sme guys blabbering stuff , i dunt wanna knw...played it only for 5 mins....but the game is really Awesome

Back