Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Cabinet changed
Comes with 3 circle 120 mm blue led fans and an acrylic side panel. These are 3-pin fans. Each fan has a molex connector. Regular usage marks on the cabinet. Not shipping this. Only local pickup.

Attachments

• CABINET1.jpg
    CABINET1.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 531
  • CABINET2.jpg
    CABINET2.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 548
  • CABINET3.jpg
    CABINET3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 556
  • CABINET4.jpg
    CABINET4.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 595
  • CABINET5.jpg
    CABINET5.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 579
  • CABINET6.jpg
    CABINET6.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 548
  • CABINET7.jpg
    CABINET7.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 507
  • CABINET8.jpg
    CABINET8.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 462
  • CABINET9.jpg
    CABINET9.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 529
Are you willing to ship it? If you send it as parcel through Post office, it wouldn't be more than ₹200.
If you are, then please let me know the dimensions of the cabinet. I need a replacement for mine, but want something slightly smaller than what I have.

Are you willing to ship it? If you send it as parcel through Post office, it wouldn't be more than ₹200.
If you are, then please let me know the dimensions of the cabinet. I need a replacement for mine, but want something slightly smaller than what I have.
I had earlier checked on the india post website. It said 500 when i checked for hyderabad.
And these are the dimensions. 430 mm x 185 mm x 413 mm. I can only ship if you cover the charges.

Last edited:
And these are the dimensions. 430 mm x 185 mm x 413 mm. I can only ship if you cover the charges.
Thanks. It's actually the same size as my current cabinet. I was looking for something slightly smaller due to space constraints. So I won't be getting this.

BTW, if you checked with India Post, tell them you want a registered parcel and not speed post. 500 seems like they told you the cost for speed post. Just day before yesterday I shipped a monitor (package weight 5.8 kg) from Kolkata to Kolhapur for ₹217.

Thanks. It's actually the same size as my current cabinet. I was looking for something slightly smaller due to space constraints. So I won't be getting this.

BTW, if you checked with India Post, tell them you want a registered parcel and not speed post. 500 seems like they told you the cost for speed post. Just day before yesterday I shipped a monitor (package weight 5.8 kg) from Kolkata to Kolhapur for ₹217.
This was parcel. This is about 8 kg and the box is much bigger.

You can find out the shipping cost by India Post at the links below. India Post charges are based on the weight and distance only, nothing like volumetric weight used by private couriers.
The first link is an online calculator with various options including a choice of Speed Post or normal parcels.
The second link is a table for Speed Post. Add 18% tax to the total.

Just came to say Post Office/India Post does NOT use volumetric weight. Only the standard weight. But they may refuse the shipping and they can cite reason for it during these lockdown times.

Please update the thread with new current pics. PM one of the mods to reopen the thread when it is ready.

Bump. Still up for sale. Not able to edit the thread. Hence, attaching new pictures here.

Attachments

• CabinetNew3.jpg
    CabinetNew3.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 91
  • CabinetNew2.jpg
    CabinetNew2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 96
  • CabinetNew1.jpg
    CabinetNew1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.