Graphic Cards Clarifications on Zotac warranty period

Looking at the bill he purchased the card on 19th August 2012 and Zotac gives 3 years standard warranty so the warranty should be till 19th August 2015 and if registered with Zotac within 15 days of purchase than they give 2 years Extended Warranty which brings the number of years warranty to 5 years but you have to give email proof to claim extended warranty which i think he doesn't have so he mentoned 11 months warranty remaining......So what you say about this @salman8506 am i right???

The card has 3 years warranty last i checked and not registered for extended warranty and not claiming it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it not written in your invoice and zotac gives 2 years warranty not 3 years and if you can get a confirm from Zotac India.....Or else give your serial no. i will check

Because see Sapphire gives 2 years warranty but if written in invoice than that should be written on the invoice like this
20140908_204453-jpg.45314

Last edited by a moderator:
But it not written in your invoice and zotac gives 2 years warranty not 3 years and if you can get a confirm from Zotac India.....Or else give your serial no. i will check because if its in warranty i will pay you immediately as i told you ICICI BANK here i can transfer anytime because of their 24 hours service.....
Because see Sapphire gives 2 years warranty but if written in invoice than that should be written on the invoice like this
20140908_204453-jpg.45314

Sapphire gives official 3yrs warranty, mail Aditya Infotech to confirm this.

Back