Clearance Sale 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Items on sale:

1. XBOX 360 Controller + original GTA 4 PC DVDs with Key free

Condition: As good as new. Total usage: 4-5 hours max. The game has never been played although it was installed. I bought it and then never found any time at all :(. This must go as a bundle unless I can find separate buyers for both.

Price: Rs.1050 shipped

Bought when: 14-01-2009

Bought from: Arihant on SP Road, Bangalore and eBay

Bought for: Rs. 1350 + 450 = Rs.1700

Warranty status: Expired, will give 15 days personal gaurentee that the devices will work. Will send the bill and the original boxes.

Sold

2. Razer Deathadder

Condition: Used, no scratches or damage. Selling as no longer gaming.

Price: Rs.1350 shipped

Bought when:

Bought from: predatorvj

Bought for: Rs. 3300

Warranty status: Expired, will give 15 days personal guarantee that the device will work. Will send the bill and the original box.

Sold

3. Belkin 4 port USB hub

Condition: Used, no scratches or damage. Selling as no longer needed. Works fine on my Vista 64 and so should work fine everywhere else.

Price: Rs.650 shipped

Bought when: April 2009

Bought from: Arihant on SP Road

Bought for: Rs. 950

Warranty status: Lifetime Warranty

Available

4. WD My Book 1TB x2

Condition: Used, no bad sectors. Selling as no longer needed.

Price: Rs. 3100 shipped

Bought when: 14-01-2009 and 14-02-2009

Bought from: Arihant on SP Road

Bought for: Rs. 6300 each

Warranty status: 3yr total Warranty

Sold

5. APC SmartUPS 750VA (pure sine wave)

Condition: Used, no damage. Selling as no longer needed. Works as well as on the first day.

Price: Rs. 5500 NCR buyers preferred. I am going to Dehradun by car on Saturday and I can deliver this to any city on the way.

Bought when: July 2008

Bought from: Directly from APC

Bought for: Rs. 9200

Warranty status: 2yr total Warranty

Available

want xbox controller + deathadder:)

EDIT: Not sure which model the hdd is , but if it has esata + esata cable, I'm in for one

They are the normal USB hdds with 1TB capacity. That was the My Book Essentials, this is My Book. One hdd has my collection of TV series and the other has 260GB of music, almost entirely rock.

Interested in UPS, do you have all the cables (including RS232 serial & USB) along with power converter jacks and other accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back