Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Clearing space
Trying to get rid of stuff I don't need. Don't really think shipping is worth it for anything here but will ship at your expense. There's a lot of stuff which is why I haven't given too many details here, if anyone is interested in anything specifically dm me. I will be able to provide more info and pictures on the weekend. Fixed prices, but will just make it 1k+shipping if someone wants to buy all of it at once. Currently following items are available:

1) Mobile vr headset + bluetooth controller - basically google cardboard. can use VR apps with your phone. comes with bluetooth controller. Rs 150
2)Mice - The PS/2 mouse works fine. The remaining have issues with the scroll wheel but the clicks are fine, and the third one from the left only works with the wire held at a certain angle. Rs 100 for the lot
3)Keyboards - one PS/2, one USB keyboard. Rs.50 each
4)LG DVD Player(not working) - The player powers up and displays just fine, but the dvd tray is either broken or stuck, so can't confirm if it can still play DVDs. Could be repaired. Have the remote as well. Rs.50
5)Philips DVD player - in working condition. original remote available. Rs.200
6)Radio/Emergency light - Has a handle on the back that you can rotate to power it and use the emergency light. Whether the radio itself works I don't know. Rs. 50
7)Elekta DVD + Cassette player + radio - Radio might not be working. DVD and cassette player are. Rs.300
8)Dead HP laptop battery - Don't really know what to do with it. Probably going to give it away for recycling if I can find somewhere that recycles electronics. Free
9)Dell Inspiron N3542 laptop keyboards - Both keyboards have issues with some of the keys, rest work fine. Rs.50 for the two
10)Generic speaker(orange) - low quality wired speaker. Rs. 50
11)Caller ID machine - can be connected to telephone to display caller ID if your's doesn't have it built in. battery run. Rs.50
12)Sony DSC-H10 camera - 8.1 MP digital camera. Rs.100
13)Panasonic lumix camera - Basic digital camera. Rs.50
14)Intex IT 320 speakers(not working) - Free
15)iBall speakers(not working) - Free
16)Generic xbox 360 wired controller(not working) - For spare parts. Rs. 50
17)Bunch of micro usb-to-other adapters and sony zylo phone charging cable and headphones - Free
18)Hp wired speaker(not working) - Free
19)Portable gaming console - Has 10-15 SNES games. Battery's dead but runs fine when plugged in. Even has cables to connect to a bigger screen if you want. Rs.50
20)Adsl splitters, dead calculator, multi card reader, AA battery charger with batteries - The multi card reader can read a bunch of different cards besides SD and microSD. Can dm more info if interested. The battery charger charges Ni-Cd AA batteries, although the ones currently in it are over a decade old and can barely hold more than 5 minutes of charge. Free
21)USB 2.0 splitter - splits one USB port into 4 USB ports. Free
22)Dell Inspiron N4030 laptop(not working) - used to work fine until one day it started beeping continuously whenever turned on. Googled the pattern and apparently the cable connecting the screen to the motherboard is dead. Should work fine once replaced. 2 GB RAM. charger not available. Rs 200
23)Laptop cooling pad - Rs. 100
24)Bunch of headphone - Right to left
a) Robotek headphones - works fine with an aux cable. Rs.50
b) Boat 102 bluetooth earbuds - only one ear works. 8 hours of battery backup. Currently being used as a mic only. Rs. 50
c) cheap earphones - only one ear works. 3 hours of backup. Free

Still have a dead phone, a PS2, more speakers, another camcorder, dead UPS, bunch of kitchen appliances and other stuff. Might make a new thread for those. Tagging @manohar5321 if he still needs electronic junk

Attachments

• google cardboard with controller.jpeg
    google cardboard with controller.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 219
  • mice.jpeg
    mice.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 207
  • keyboards.jpeg
    keyboards.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 203
  • dead LG DVD player.jpeg
    dead LG DVD player.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 199
  • working philips dvd player.jpeg
    working philips dvd player.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 194
  • radio+emergency light.jpeg
    radio+emergency light.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 200
  • cassette+DVD player.jpeg
    cassette+DVD player.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 216
  • dead laptop battery.jpeg
    dead laptop battery.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 204
  • dell laptop keyboards.jpeg
    dell laptop keyboards.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 190
  • speaker.jpeg
    speaker.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 204
  • caller id machine.jpeg
    caller id machine.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 218
  • sony camera.jpeg
    sony camera.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 221
  • panasonic lumix camera.jpeg
    panasonic lumix camera.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 220
  • dying speakers.jpeg
    dying speakers.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 202
  • dead speakers.jpeg
    dead speakers.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 177
  • dead 360 controller.jpeg
    dead 360 controller.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 182
  • cables and adapters.jpeg
    cables and adapters.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 185
  • dead speaker.jpeg
    dead speaker.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 196
  • portable gaming console.jpeg
    portable gaming console.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 188
  • electronics.jpeg
    electronics.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 188
  • usb splitter.jpeg
    usb splitter.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 184
  • dead laptop.jpeg
    dead laptop.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 177
  • laptop cooling pad.jpeg
    laptop cooling pad.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 179
  • headphones.jpeg
    headphones.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 174
  • google cardboard with controller.jpeg
    google cardboard with controller.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 160
  • mice.jpeg
    mice.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 154
  • keyboards.jpeg
    keyboards.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 137
  • dead LG DVD player.jpeg
    dead LG DVD player.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 113
  • working philips dvd player.jpeg
    working philips dvd player.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 107
  • radio+emergency light.jpeg
    radio+emergency light.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 104
  • cassette+DVD player.jpeg
    cassette+DVD player.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 103
  • dell laptop keyboards.jpeg
    dell laptop keyboards.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 90
  • speaker.jpeg
    speaker.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 100
  • caller id machine.jpeg
    caller id machine.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 112
  • sony camera.jpeg
    sony camera.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 109
  • panasonic lumix camera.jpeg
    panasonic lumix camera.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 121
  • portable gaming console.jpeg
    portable gaming console.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 119
  • dead laptop.jpeg
    dead laptop.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 125
  • laptop cooling pad.jpeg
    laptop cooling pad.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 122
  • headphones.jpeg
    headphones.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Interested in the Sony Camera and Portable Gaming Console. Please DM.
Trying to get rid of stuff I don't need. Don't really think shipping is worth it for anything here but will ship at your expense. There's a lot of stuff which is why I haven't given too many details here, if anyone is interested in anything specifically dm me. I will be able to provide more info and pictures on the weekend. Fixed prices, but will just make it 1k+shipping if someone wants to buy all of it at once. Currently following items are available:

1) Mobile vr headset + bluetooth controller - basically google cardboard. can use VR apps with your phone. comes with bluetooth controller. Rs 150
2)Mice - The PS/2 mouse works fine. The remaining have issues with the scroll wheel but the clicks are fine, and the third one from the left only works with the wire held at a certain angle. Rs 100 for the lot
3)Keyboards - one PS/2, one USB keyboard. Rs.50 each
4)LG DVD Player(not working) - The player powers up and displays just fine, but the dvd tray is either broken or stuck, so can't confirm if it can still play DVDs. Could be repaired. Have the remote as well. Rs.50
6)Radio/Emergency light - Has a handle on the back that you can rotate to power it and use the emergency light. Whether the radio itself works I don't know. Rs. 50
7)Elekta DVD + Cassette player + radio - Radio might not be working. DVD and cassette player are. Rs.300
8)Dead HP laptop battery - Don't really know what to do with it. Probably going to give it away for recycling if I can find somewhere that recycles electronics. Free
9)Dell Inspiron N3542 laptop keyboards - Both keyboards have issues with some of the keys, rest work fine. Rs.50 for the two
11)Caller ID machine - can be connected to telephone to display caller ID if your's doesn't have it built in. battery run. Rs.50
14)Intex IT 320 speakers(not working) - Free
15)iBall speakers(not working) - Free
16)Generic xbox 360 wired controller(not working) - For spare parts. Rs. 50
17)Bunch of micro usb-to-other adapters and sony zylo phone charging cable and headphones - Free
18)Hp wired speaker(not working) - Free
19)Portable gaming console - Has 10-15 SNES games. Battery's dead but runs fine when plugged in. Even has cables to connect to a bigger screen if you want. Rs.50
20)Adsl splitters, dead calculator, multi card reader, AA battery charger with batteries - The multi card reader can read a bunch of different cards besides SD and microSD. Can dm more info if interested. The battery charger charges Ni-Cd AA batteries, although the ones currently in it are over a decade old and can barely hold more than 5 minutes of charge. Free
22)Dell Inspiron N4030 laptop(not working) - used to work fine until one day it started beeping continuously whenever turned on. Googled the pattern and apparently the cable connecting the screen to the motherboard is dead. Should work fine once replaced. 2 GB RAM. charger not available. Rs 200
b) Boat 102 bluetooth earbuds - only one ear works. 8 hours of battery backup. Currently being used as a mic only. Rs. 50
c) cheap earphones - only one ear works. 3 hours of backup. Free

Still have a dead phone, a PS2, more speakers, another camcorder, dead UPS, bunch of kitchen appliances and other stuff. Might make a new thread for those. Tagging @manohar5321 if he still needs electronic junk

Interested in the
AA battery charger with batteries
Also if the ps2 is available

> 16)Generic xbox 360 wired controller(not working) - For spare parts. Rs. 50

Do you remember this having any stick drift? I have one with stick drift which I could consider fixing. Would you know what exactly is broken here?

If controller is usable for the spare parts I need then interested in these two things as well. Else it doesn't make much sense to ship it to Bangalore:

Hey Man! Interested in the following items

VR Headset
Micro usb to other adapters
USB 2.0 Splitter
Cooling Pad
Multi Card Reader
1 USB Keyboard
Camera

Please do PM as I can't

Interested in several items. Please check PM.

I think you uploaded the same pics twice.
Can you share the pics of the AA battery charger?
Also as I can't be online always to keep a tab here I call dibs on ALL the upcoming kitchen appliances just so I can check the items first before anyone else. :watching::hilarious:

Back