Click click clicti click... :D

kauzy

Skilled
Heya guys... me back from a long tour... bangkok, pattaya, kualalumpur, singapore... it was an awesome trip... though i had a Nikon Coolpix S4 while departing, i thought the tour deserved some good photography... hence decided to purchase a good camera that can do the job... i then went to panthip plaza... i must say... this mall is frickin awesome... :O :O too bad i cudn't click photos of the mall... but it surely was a heaven for the electronic lovers...
neways.. coming back to the topic... i went to the camera shop and asked the guy to show me a decent camera... i was looking for something in the range of 8 - 9 MP... I had a look at SONY T-700 and W-150... they were around 10 and 8 MP i guess... but i didn't quite liked them... but then again i gave a look around and i saw the CANON... it was beautiful... and i ended up buying it... :hap2:

Presenting the CANON IXY DIGITAL 3000 IS... It has an effective 14.7 MP lens :eek:hyeah: ... pics to follow... :)

f_DSC00004m_b1f96d1.jpg

Sample Image taken...

f_Picture3261m_d4d8443.jpg

I say, that's pretty good for PnS. Congrats for your new camera, click and click and click and enjoy. :eek:hyeah:

By the way, what are the damages?

congrats for the purchase, don't forget to tell damage dude... ;)

can you share full resolution photo taken from this cam?? Just wanna see 14.7MP quality

Rahulrulez said:
congrats for the purchase, don't forget to tell damage dude... ;)

can you share full resolution photo taken from this cam?? Just wanna see 14.7MP quality

Here's the full resolution 14.7 MP (4416 x 3312) image... :)
f_Picture558m_2fec730.jpg

EDIT: i can't figure out how can i post a full resolution image... :ashamed:

Congrats... Canon sure is among the best when it comes to image quality, especially among the P&Ses.. :hap2:

P.S: Don't want to sound rude, but what are you gonna do with 14.7MP on a P&S cam..? Thats an overkill..! :p

14.7 mp on a p&s :S
congrats. the pics came out nice and clear.
seriously, you should have taken pics of some chicks there. instead of plants and grass. :eek:hyeah:

Back