Club 3d Radeon 9600 for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon

Skilled
As the title says I have a Club 3d Radeon 9600 for sale.

Club 3d Radeon 9600 AGP ( stock core:memory --> 400/400, ati specifications are 325/400 )
Date of purchase : April 2004
Reason for sale : Planning to purchase Ragin_Ice Geforce 6600 GT :hap2:

Card is run at stock speeds and I have overclocked it only to see how high it can go. And I still got the box with the cables. Also to sweeten the deal I will be giving a DVD-ROM edition of Forgotten Realms Demon Stone (legal copy) which costs 1299 in the market :cool2: . You can either play the game or sell it off if you dont have a DVD ROM.

Some benchmarks

3dmark03 : 2695
Aquamark3 : 22000 (approx)

I play ALL games at 1024 x 768 with a mix of high and medium. And I use the card on an nforce1 mbd having a 4x slot with a AMD 2400+. So you will have about the same performance.

Mumbai buyers only please.

Price : 3500 /-

Price dropped to 3000/- Come on guys this is not a geforce fx 5200, this is a Radeon 9600 with 400/400 speeds.

BF1983 said:
Price dropped to 3000/- Come on guys this is not a geforce fx 5200, this is a Radeon 9600 with 400/400 speeds.
maybe u shud remove the "Mumbai buyers only please" tag and see if tat helps. :)

QuickFire said:
maybe u shud remove the "Mumbai buyers only please" tag and see if tat helps. :)

OK on suggestion of Quickfire, shipping is available all India for 3000 + shipping charges. :) .

Hey vicky the warranty was over in April 2005 !

About accessories, it only came with an S-video extension cable and a cd with drivers and dvd playing software of which i still have with the box. :)

However I am giving away a DVD EDITION FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE which costs 1299/- in the market FREE !!! (This game did not come with the card and was bought separately. Also legally)

Also I live in Bandra, but I if you are interested in the card and you dont live far away, Ill come to your place and install it with the latest drivers and only if it works I will take the money.

thanks what about the deal if i do not need the game and i am very bad at selling stuff so will be quite difficult to sell the game dvd by myself and about the card its propah condition is it no damages due to overheating and overclocking is it and cosmetically also looks well good no tamperage right whew wanted to ask only this much lemme know soon i am goregaon based but right now am 10 feet under water ; )

vicky said:
i am goregaon based but right now am 10 feet under water ; )
I know what you mean, I was stuck at Malad for 2 days while my bike was out of petrol at Kandivili. :mad:

Anyways, about the card. It is in good condition or else I would not sell it. I have overclocked it before, but not for long and only to see if it makes much of a diff. Also I keep one side of my cabinet open to help cooling, so the card does not overheat.

It is in great condition as I have not tampered with the card in any way. About the game, I cant reduce the price any further. You can ask anybody and they will tell you 3000 is agreat price for this card. I can give you WARHAMMER 40000 : DAWN OF WAR if you like stratergy games. It also costs 1299/-

Here is a link to a picture of the card.
Club 3d Radeon 9600

The card and the box look exactly the same.

delhiboy1000 said:
@BF1983: d card comes wid a 2yr warranty & therefore d card still has warranty till Apr2006 !

Are you sure ? :huh:

I mean on the bill it doesnt mention the warranty of the card.

BF1983 said:
Are you sure ? :huh:

I mean on the bill it doesnt mention the warranty of the card.

man now i feel like a washed up tsunami victim devastation analysis- damaged a925 motorola pda , damaged pulsar and lots of belongings sure it was horrifying had my nearby dealers plugins tv sets and stuff floating outside , one thing i am extremely angry on is our f@$%kIN% met depArtment no intimation and when deluges over they give a dud 36 hour warning . howsoever have salvaged my pc and its working fine man i like strategy games but will request u even if u can decrease the cost by few bucks as i seriously will instead brrow a game from my friend instead of buying it as i already have a teeming collection of vcds and mp3s and stuff ;) no space left for anything its a digital data tsunami right now with me , i do appreciate ur giving me a free game howsoever but u can understand my point of view andon other note do ppl really buy outright games :mad: and also jus confirm the warranty as delhiboy said and get back soon bye take care hope u are fine and ur bikes in fine fettle and sorry for my outburst in this section but its really time we mumbaikars come out of our callous shell and take the administration institution to grind

Hey man, hope you havent lost much in the rain. I too was unaware that Mumbai was flooded at 4:30 when I left work at Malad. Got my bike back in working condition though.

About the card, Delhiboy is right ! Club 3d does come with a 2 year warranty. :hap2: So warranty is valid till April 2006.

About the price, I cant reduce it any furthur as I was actually going to raise the price now that warranty is still there, but I felt 3k is fine since less than a year is left and the geforce 6200 is available for abt 4k.

@Delhiboy - thankx for pointing that out, makes me feel better that Im selling the card with warranty left. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BF1983 said:
Hey man, hope you havent lost much in the rain. I too was unaware that Mumbai was flooded at 4:30 when I left work at Malad. Got my bike back in working condition though.

About the card, Delhiboy is right ! Club 3d does come with a 2 year warranty. :hap2: So warranty is valid till April 2006.

About the price, I cant reduce it any furthur as I was actually going to raise the price now that warranty is still there, but I felt 3k is fine since less than a year is left and the geforce 6200 is available for abt 4k.

@Delhiboy - thankx for pointing that out, makes me feel better that Im selling the card with warranty left. ;)
hmmn this is my last plead please make it 2650 and close this deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry archish, although Id love to go in for an AMD 64 bit system, dont have the cash for a new processor AMD 2800+, coz I have to spend arnd 8k for another card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back