CM Elite 310 Query

Get a NZXT Gamma(2.5K) or the the Cooler MAster Elite 430 (3K) will be better and no need to spend so much on a temporary setup. For power supply Corsair VX 550 W.

adityamunshi said:
CM Elite 430 for 2.7K is the best in this price range. Can even accomodate 5970.
^ ... but that may be a bit impractical looking at the HDD bay orientation and proximity?

Can someone, who has a Gamma, please check if it has enough space to fit a HD5850 comfortably?
I see no reason why someone shouldn't buy the NZXT Gamma for 2.1K instead if one can get over the look of that wavy front bezel that some dislike.
The NZXT Gamma not only is a very VFM case for Rs.2100/- odd but also has quite good build quality and finish for the price it sells at.
The Elite 330 was an overpriced tin can imho and the sheet metal or mesh/paint/etc on the CM690, etc wasn't very good either, imho.

How about antec nsk4400? It retails for 1700rs. I looking for a cheap extra cabinet which i shall be modding. Can anyone confirm if the cm elite 310 can hold the Msi twin frozr 5850? as for the drive caddy from coolermaster--i am getting one second hand so i wanted to confirm if it could fit into any cabinet.

Ok , using a CM310 with transparent side panel and it can easily hold powercolor 4870 with some room to spare , dont know how long a 5850 is .

pegasus said:
^ ... but that may be a bit impractical looking at the HDD bay orientation and proximity?

Can someone, who has a Gamma, please check if it has enough space to fit a HD5850 comfortably?

I see no reason why someone shouldn't buy the NZXT Gamma for 2.1K instead if one can get over the look of that wavy front bezel that some dislike.

The NZXT Gamma not only is a very VFM case for Rs.2100/- odd but also has quite good build quality and finish for the price it sells at.

The Elite 330 was an overpriced tin can imho and the sheet metal or mesh/paint/etc on the CM690, etc wasn't very good either, imho.

Bru the Gamma can accommodate the HD 5970, but will post after looking up the dimensions Elite 430 Black - Cooler Master - Elite 430 page

http://themoddersworkshop.com/?q=node/437 Gamma review

I know the Gamma is slightly bigger than the 430 so maybe it might just manage the HD 5970

Back