PC Peripherals CM Extreme Power 650 problems

All, I purchased a SMPS from SMC International in Nehru Place around 10/2009.

I have gone to them twice with the problems for the SMPS and they have straight away given me a repaired SMPS in couple of minutes. Yesterday i went there for the third time and they again gave me a Used repaired SMPS. I was pissed off and asked to gimme a new one in replacement because coming from Noida to Nehru place costs me money and this is the third time i came..

They didnt. Upon talking with somebody in the Primary shop the guy just said to me Just take this repaired one once more and i would change it next time i will have problem.We dont have stock and all...

What is this????So next time if a problem comes after warranty then who would help me then. I dont understand this..

Please let me know what to do in this case

Dear Piyush,

Sorry about the ordeal you have being put through. Request you to put all this on a email to me on this id, sanket underscore naik at coolermaster dot com. Please state your Invoice number and if possible, attach the scan copy of that Invoice. We will do what ever possible. Thank you.

--

Sanket

piyush7243 said:
I have gone to them twice with the problems for the SMPS and they have straight away given me a repaired SMPS in couple of minutes

Please confirm. Are you talking about service centres or SMC?

Coolermaster said:
Dear Piyush,

Sorry about the ordeal you have being put through. Request you to put all this on a email to me on this id, sanket underscore naik at coolermaster dot com. Please state your Invoice number and if possible, attach the scan copy of that Invoice. We will do what ever possible. Thank you.

--

Sanket
Sanket,

Its been a rather strange thing that happened to me. In Oct 2009 i bought a different SMPS (from some other brand) and it conked off within a month. I went to SMC Service Center to get it replaced and after about 1 week of time i was told that the brand is not available anymore and gave me a Cooler Master Extreme 650. I took it as i was not able to work but it also conked off again in 6 months. I again got a replacement from them which conked off again first week of march, 2011 and then this time also i was again given a replacement from SMC service center itself.

I have the copy of invoice of the other SMPS which was bought by me.

How should i proceed in this case...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The Sorcerer said:
Please confirm. Are you talking about service centres or SMC?
I am talking about SMC Service Center and not Cooler Master Service Center..

Crazy_Eddy said:
^ Its Sunday, give the CM guy a break :p
oopsie My Bad...

Sir,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

We request you to please mail us explaining about the whole issue and let us know did you make a purchase online or from store in case online please mail us the detail of your PO. Kindly help us follow the procedure and we'll surely sort your issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

'Team SMC

Dear Piyush,

Drop me an email on my official id i.e. sanket_naik@coolermaster.com. I have already informed our regional sales guy about this and he will help you. But for initiating the process, i need you to put me an email on the above mentioned id. Just copy paste whatever you have said here in that mail.

Also attach a scan copy of your invoice, that will help us deduce the warranty period and other necessary details. Don't worry, we will sort it out.

BTW i find it strange that every six months your PSU is conking off. I suggest you get get your PC checked for short-circuit or other electrical defect. Also check whether 650W is enough for your PC configuration.

Cheers!

Sanket

Coolermaster said:
Dear Piyush,

Drop me an email on my official id i.e. sanket_naik@coolermaster.com. I have already informed our regional sales guy about this and he will help you. But for initiating the process, i need you to put me an email on the above mentioned id. Just copy paste whatever you have said here in that mail.

Also attach a scan copy of your invoice, that will help us deduce the warranty period and other necessary details. Don't worry, we will sort it out.

BTW i find it strange that every six months your PSU is conking off. I suggest you get get your PC checked for short-circuit or other electrical defect. Also check whether 650W is enough for your PC configuration.

Cheers!

Sanket
I will surely sent an email with the required things.. The power supplies i got were repaired not new so they probably failed.

Machine config

Core i7 with Gigabyte UD5

3X1TB HDD

HD 5770.

Lian Li Full tower with 6 fans

There is no short circuit as i am running my PS3 and TV from Same circuit. I even got the ground and everything checked the second time this happened just to be sure...

I have full faith in CM team that they would be able to help me out with this..Thanks a lot for the support

SMC-Intern'l said:
Sir,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

We request you to please mail us explaining about the whole issue and let us know did you make a purchase online or from store in case online please mail us the detail of your PO. Kindly help us follow the procedure and we'll surely sort your issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

'Team SMC

Thanks for the response. Can i have the email address to send you a email..

Back