CM Stacker 830

Chaos could you tell me if the front 120mm LED fan is worth replacing? or does it do a good job?

Also is there any extra expansion slots other than the 9 5.25 bays and the 4 in 3 bay module?

Does it fit an EPS12V PSU? (I have heard it does but would like confirmation)

Much appreciate it.

Edit : How much did you pay for it?

Decadent_Spectre said:
Chaos could you tell me if the front 120mm LED fan is worth replacing? or does it do a good job?

Also is there any extra expansion slots other than the 9 5.25 bays and the 4 in 3 bay module?

Does it fit an EPS12V PSU? (I have heard it does but would like confirmation)

Much appreciate it.

Edit : How much did you pay for it?

I still haven't installed my stuff in it. So I'll let you know the performance once I know of it. There are 9 5.25" bays and a single 4in3 module that eats 3 of the 9 bays. If you need to put in more hard drives u need to buy an extra 4in3 module. Other than that there's no space for drives. It fits a PSU of any dimensions. The PSU cage is big enough to fit a 1kW PCP&C which I guess is the longest available PSU.

Chaos said:
I still haven't installed my stuff in it. So I'll let you know the performance once I know of it. There are 9 5.25" bays and a single 4in3 module that eats 3 of the 9 bays. If you need to put in more hard drives u need to buy an extra 4in3 module. Other than that there's no space for drives. It fits a PSU of any dimensions. The PSU cage is big enough to fit a 1kW PCP&C which I guess is the longest available PSU.

PS: Get some SilenX fans if you can they should really shine with that case.

Welcome to the club... great chassis, the best money could buy in India.

The CM fans are surprisingly quiet, I haven't replaced the stock intake/exhaust fans because they're less quiet than the Panaflo/NMB fans I added on the side.

Back