COD : Infinite Warfare Discussion Thread

quan chi

Skilled
Infinite Warfare & MW Remastered Discussion Thread​

This game got so badly down voted that I decided to test it to see if its true.:D

After completing the campaign I can confidently say that its good yes the campaign is good & its like the good old cod. Top notch voice acting with AAA production values. The campaign is not too short & not too long, its just perfect in length.

Multiplayer here however tells a completely different story. Maybe its due to the fact that very less people bought this game. Its almost deserted. The only mode which is running currently is "Team Deathmatch". All other modes are almost empty. I tried many times but could not find anybody playing any other modes of the multiplayer.

Due to this I couldn't test any other modes. TDM is fun but sometimes you may encounter some irritating campers too.
The ping might be an issue here because I think I was getting high ping as I don't think they have any dedicated servers (Correct me if I am wrong)
Apart from that the game has no other issues now.

The zombie mode is really good & fun. Also it has online co-op option. Again its fun if you have friends in co-op or if you like to play solo too. The online option here is also similar to MP option. I got tired of waiting & couldn't get any random players to connect. Like I said the online community is very less.

I think this game went ignored mainly due to its ridiculous pricing. No way this game should cost more than Rs 2k max. Overall this game is no way bad but its not anything exceptional too. I agree with the IGN's score for this game.

If you are also playing the game or have any experience to share regarding this game then please do post.

Next I will try to update on MW Remaster.
I have played the multiplayer a bit & its not looking good.

Last edited:
After spending some hours on zombie mode I think the zombie mode in this game is really good if you play with a friend. Multiplayer honestly speaking gets stale after sometime (speaking only of TDM). Overall this game is really not that bad. Its sad that activision due to greed killed a nice game.

Last edited:
Completed Modern warfare remastered . Below screens at 4k.

Awesome job done by raven software! No complains about the single player game. However the multiplayer is fully opposite. It has issues & almost empty its very difficult to find people playing this game. For a single player experience its completely recommended. If you loved the first modern warfare then you will not be disappointed at all.
However if you are into it due to its multiplayer then its not recommended at all better stay with the old version. Also its not worth the current price. Buy it If you can get at it for atleast 60% off.

The call of duty series used to be so good.. Till modern warfare 3.. The characters were good and I still remember captain price, ghost, soap mctavish..
Then I lost interest in it when they started all the futuristic stuff.. I simply didn't enjoy playing these games anymore..
Last I played advanced warfare on PS4 just because I had just purchased the PS4 and wanted to play something on it..
Yet to try this one..
The upcoming WWII definitely looks a lot better and I hope it won't let me down..

^^One can NEVER forget captain price. On of the best characters in a video game ever. Btw Call of duty is a type of game which you will enjoy if you come back to it after taking a break from the series. I had played last call of duty (ghost & advanced warfare) last year. Infinite warfare is my first cod for this year.:D Thus maybe due to that I liked the game. Single player is not as good as the modern warfare series but its good. Btw MW3 was the weakest of the series.

Also the biggest drawback of activision is that they don't have anything better to offer other than cod thus they keep on releasing a new cod every year with ridiculous price tags & similarly priced dlc's and season pass.

Last edited:
Back