Companions for my Zune

starchazer

Disciple
Here is some stuff i got recently for (and including) my Zune :D

• Microsoft Zune 30 GB
• Altec Lansing M604 Speakers cum docket station (supports all mp3 players)
• Razer Pro|tone M250 Headphones (got both the White & Black headphones :))

picture002copyfm1.jpg

picture011copypl5.jpg

picture019copypw7.jpg

boxrl5.jpg

Hey thanks all :D

ultimabasher said:
Star Do U Want My White

I Like Black More

How About It

Ill Pay Both Shipping Charges

Sorry mate .. im wanna keep both the colours :(

chiron said:
Those headphones look cool... but I still don't understand the need for a dock.

Actually, i don't have any speakers at my home nor do i plan to buy one anytime soon.. simply because most of my time goes with the headphones (or earphones when im out). So the Altec Lansing speakers work really well when im, for example, in the kitchen cooking food, or just doing any other activity. This is also very helpful when i dont want to start up my comp just to charge up my zune, all i do is just dock it and done.

Thanks to all for the comments. :)

Private Ryan said:
Congrats, man...awesome stuff there...:D
But whr did u get tht Zune 30gb for 5.2k from? Mumbai? Which shop?

It must be from the US. There was an offer going on last Oct and Nov whereby you can get the Zune for $99.

Lord Nemesis said:
It must be from the US. There was an offer going on last Oct and Nov whereby you can get the Zune for $99.
I was one of the them who bought a Zune at $99 when the prices were at an all time low.... Lucky me... Just a day after I ordered my Zune the prices of the old Zune went up and the lowest price on most sites was 175$.....

Have to say I was rather impressed with the zune's audio quality. The headphone out was comfortably driving an HD650 without any noise or distortion. This is something very very few portable players are actually capable of doing. The sound was damn good for a portable.

Chaos said:
Have to say I was rather impressed with the zune's audio quality. The headphone out was comfortably driving an HD650 without any noise or distortion. This is something very very few portable players are actually capable of doing. The sound was damn good for a portable.

Is this with the newer zune 80 or the older one? Because except for the screen quality, the zune has dissapointed me every step of the way, including SQ, playlist management, battery life etc. The zunes that i used dint seem to have enough juice to play loud music on even small speakers like the logy x230, not to mention the klipsch promedia. Now, it just randomly reboots mid-song :(

Switched to the ipod classic 160 and things are so much better now, in car audio sounds way way better than with the zune and itunes is a peach to work with :S

Back