Laptops complete cover warranty for dell 9300

i have a dell 9300 and have used it for over a year and wanted to but a two year complete cover warranty from dell?how much do you think it should cost.....?
last hear was around 15k,but one of my friend has been asking me to bargain with them to bring it down further.....i'm a student and would prefer any day even if i could save some money.....please help me sort out the confusion....

if u have a dell 9300 you have used it for almost 2 years, and they normally offer extended warranty before the expiry of the original warranty. So call Dell and get a quote first and then take it up from there.

no use man.. a two yr laptop and 15 additional?
rather sell it, and combine the sum and take a good laptop with 4complete cover..

Still if u want, well the rates r exorbitant,,so try bargaining and then get backk...
also u can refer to the site for pricing... im feelin too lazy to check out my self..lol

hey ppl i hAVE USED IT FOR A YEAR AND WANT TO BUY A TWO YEAR COMPLETE COVER.......WELL I CANT AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE THOUGH SO HAVE TO USE THIS ONE FOR TWO MORE YEARS....................

THEY HAD QUOTED AROUND 14-15K......BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET IT DOWN FURTHER............PLEASE GUIDE ME ....

how did you use it only for a year when it was discontinued in ~Jan 2006 and was replaced by the 9400? When exactly did you buy it ?

buddy.. seriously.. dont u think its better to sell the laptop for like 20k (i dont know if u get tat kind of money for ur notebook) and add 15k(ur warranty extension money)+ 5k extra : and for 40k and buy an inspiron 1420 + 3yr warranty cover .. seems a hell lot more logical to me..

Back