Confused - 7" or 10" tablet

CeDrIc

Adept
Need to buy a tablet for reading/movies/browsing/games with 3G/cellular capability. Confused which to go for - a 7" or a 10" screen.

Would prefer buying Nexus 7/10 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Please advise.

Nexus 10 doesn't have the cellular version yet. Any idea when that would be out?

Dont advice an iPad. I have the new iPad with retina display which I am going to sell it soon as I am not liking iOS.

If you are using the iPad , you might find 7" real estate to be an issue. You may have to pinch zoom a lot of pages while browsing to actually make them readable.

Even I wanted a 10" Tab, but i need 3G connectivity as i am always on the move, so my options are pretty much limited to the iPad. .

Coincidentally, I will be buying one soon. .32 GB with Cellular.

For my Dad, who does not need 3G, i am getting a nexus 7 (32GB) from the US for a 13.5 K price tag, which is VFM to say the least :)

I would wait for the Nexus 10 with cellular to be released. But no rumours of it too. Getting inclined towards buying the Nexus 7 32GB with 3G. Will probably get it shipped from US.

Need to buy a tablet for reading/movies/browsing/games with 3G/cellular capability. Confused which to go for - a 7" or a 10" screen.

Would prefer buying Nexus 7/10 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Please advise.
Bigger screen is better for all of the above. if you have the budget go for 10 inch.

What i find skews the comments here is people do not have the budget for it and instead go for the 7 inch.

Creating the impression that 7 inch is the best.

Nexus 10 doesn't have the cellular version yet. Any idea when that would be out?
No ETA

If you can wait for a few more months. Newer models will be out.

Back