Confused Between Galaxy 3 and LG Optimus GT540

su30mki117

Disciple
Both have almost similar specifications. But Galaxy-3 has a capacitive screen whereas LG has resistive screen, and also the LG screen resolution is slighly more than Galaxy-3. Some say the Galaxy-3 screen looks really pixelated dude to the low resolution, but I guess 400*240 is decent enough for a 3.1 inch screen (can anybody confirm this?).

Galaxy 3 screen for normal usage certainly does not look pixelated and is not such a big deal. The main problem here is apparently certain apps do not work due to the odd resolution, which is a more serious problem IMO.

i have galaxy 3 and im totally satisfied with it.. nothing pixelated.. i watch xvid/divx videos with great clarity, for the price range its VFM,

As for the LG..i don't prefer that brand(in4-5 months tym, some problem would creep up for sure,i had bad experience for lg products), moreover IMO android is to be enjoyed with a capacitive screen!!

btw its 3.2 inchs

With Galaxy 3, just check with keyboard typing before purchase. If are used to physical keys, will find difficulty in typing especially while travelling, etc.

This is an issue with most on screen keyboards probably.

I am pretty much used to onscreen keyboards by now (was using Nokia 5800 till now), so I guess that should not be a problem.

@teja92

I am getting the Galaxy-3 for about 9K and P500 which is 13K has only a greater resolution and offers froyo which Galaxy-3 will also ultimately get. No other improvements I could make out.

su30mki117 said:
I am pretty much used to onscreen keyboards by now (was using Nokia 5800 till now), so I guess that should not be a problem.

@teja92

I am getting the Galaxy-3 for about 9K and P500 which is 13K has only a greater resolution and offers froyo which Galaxy-3 will also ultimately get. No other improvements I could make out.

a no other major differences

btw where are you getting it for 9k . I think galaxy 5 is for 9k and galaxy 3 for 11k

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

teja92 said:
Its Galaxy S dude

You might wanna Consider LG Optimus One P500

where did galaxy s come i middle dude ?

su30mki117 said:
Both have almost similar specifications. But Galaxy-3 has a capacitive screen whereas LG has resistive screen, and also the LG screen resolution is slighly more than Galaxy-3. Some say the Galaxy-3 screen looks really pixelated dude to the low resolution, but I guess 400*240 is decent enough for a 3.1 inch screen (can anybody confirm this?).
just specify your budget range, and you can really try to pull it till the X6, it's got 5MP and capacitive screen with resolution of 360x640 (aka nHD)

Back