Budget 41-50k Confused Gaming Pc or Gaming Laptop

eraviii

Disciple
Hello TE fam,

Stuck between confusion of Laptop or Gaming PC (CPU) only , i current have PS4 and a monitor to add to that i am looking at CPU or Laptop.
However cannot come to conclusion which is better, budget is around 50k.
Any suggestions or models to look at please advise. I am from bangalore and SP Road is currently shut any owners/ Dealers contacts also helpful.

Requirements :
8/16 GB RAM
500GB SSD , 1 TB HDD
Graphics card havent decided yet (Recommendations please)
Processor - AMD Ryzen with Graphics or Intel i5 ?
Motherboard - Whichever supports the processor.

Any leads or inputs comments/ suggestions helpful.

If you are looking for a gaming/streaming machine, your beat bet in the current scenario for 50k is the Xbox series X.

People are acting like vultures/hyenas for GPU’s and PC parts in general. I am not sure you will even get a low end gpu as part of a build for 50k these days. Sub 50k gaming laptops are a huge NONO unless you want to play CSGO or 2017-18 games at low settings.

Whole idea i got into this because of the high costs of every games atleast in PS. Cracked games and play is what i thought off hence this decision.

No i just saw the gamepass . is it worth . Do you recommend paying monthly 500 or would you choose cracked games .
For 7500rs you get access to all the games in the list for 3 years. Though, some may rotate, like Netflix.

Did you see a gtx 1650 super is going for 21000 in the used market here? Good luck assembling a gaming pc that can even match an Xbox series s in performance for 50,000.

Xbox series S plus 3 years gamepass costs 42500. You can enjoy some great games without the need to pirate.

Another thing you can do is buy a series S, use it till PC markets stabilize, then sell it without taking a substantial loss and use the funds to assemble a PC. You could play all the MS exclusives you missed out on, months old EA games, classic Xbox 360 games, and almost every Bethesda game released yet within that time.

I am just making my case for the best value in gaming. Rest is up to you, whatever you do, two thing are certain: 1. Now is the worst time to assemble a gaming PC and 2. Any gaming laptop you buy for 40-50k will not even play games like Witcher 3 at high settings. Even a used Xbox one X will net you better performance.

Last edited:
For 7500rs you get access to all the games in the list for 3 years. Though, some may rotate, like Netflix.

Did you see a gtx 1650 super is going for 21000 in the used market here? Good luck assembling a gaming pc that can even match an Xbox series s in performance for 50,000.

Xbox series S plus 3 years gamepass costs 42500. You can enjoy some great games without the need to pirate.

Another thing you can do is buy a series S, use it till PC markets stabilize, then sell it without taking a substantial loss and use the funds to assemble a PC. You could play all the MS exclusives you missed out on, months old EA games, classic Xbox 360 games, and almost every Bethesda game released yet within that time.

I am just making my case for the best value in gaming. Rest is up to you, whatever you do, two thing are certain: 1. Now is the worst time to assemble a gaming PC and 2. Any gaming laptop you buy for 40-50k will not even play games like Witcher 3 at high settings. Even a used Xbox one X will net you better performance.

Thanks bro, i will certainly consider your view. have to research more on gamepass and others. Thank you
Support original games and get a game pass ultimate. Do not promote piracy.
True mate. Thanks .
Ok I have decided to go for series S, my sister is coming from Newyork so I'll be getting it at 22k .
Game pass ultimate and gold I'm unable to understand. People say for 3 years it can be used. Can anybody say how to claim that.

Last edited:
Back