Confused, to trade Burst for Captivate with cash or not?

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
I bought 2x Bursts, one for me and one for my Mom. Although the specs are good and would ensure that my mom would not feel much lagging while using the Burst, the lack of Gorilla Glass was a downer for me. So decided to get her a Galaxy S variant like the Vibrant/Captivate.

Was planning to trade the Burst to a friend for his Captivate with 1.5/2K cash. In the event the Captivate did not appeal to my mom, was going to sell the captivate to my friend for 7.5k get her what phone she wanted.

However, having second doubts. Custom ROMs have started appearing for the P9070 and me thinks the 1GB RAM makes it more future proof.

Condition for all phones - mint.

I would suggest you to go for the captivate. The screen is definitely better.

If she doesn't mind the lack of secondary camera and flash, i am sure she will find it appealing and easy to handle.

Screen display is not an issue. Secondary camera would be a bonus! Thanks, forgot about that! So that makes it more difficult to go for the captivate. Plus, the hardcover Incipio cases have arrived too.

Bro In mobile industry there is no future proof. After using burst myself I will say go for Samsung. Reasons::-
1) Build Quality of Samsung is better then Pentech
2) 512 MB RAM will be sufficient from ur mom prospective.
3) 16 M screen is way better then 256 k
4) Corning Gorilla Glass dont need any explanation
5) Re-sale of Samsung will be always at higher end.

Regards
Tech33

Back