Audio Confused which 2.1 speakers to buy.....?

vikundefined

Disciple
Hi guys i am looking for a 2.1 speaker system within a budget of 2500rs. So far i have shortlisted these HERCULES XPS 2.1 20, CREATIVE INSPIRE t3130, LOGITECH Z313. My requirement are that speakers should sound crisp and the bass should be tight not boomy(i really like bass). I had a F&D A520 which suddenly stopped working so i have returned it i am looking for a replacement.THANKS

Well,you can also take a look at Edifier X600 as well
The Creative Inspire T3130 that you shortlisted are also a good choice

@vikundefined I'm also looking out for a new set & would like to know if you were at least happy with the SQ of the F&D a520? & where did you purchase it from. I'm curious since you were at least able to return it. I've only seen it online, & not in B&M stores.
@YashBhatt You sure about those T3130s? From what I've read on the www, the Z313 definitely ranks above the T3130. I don't have any personal experience of course.....

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@vikundefined I'm also looking out for a new set & would like to know if you were at least happy with the SQ of the F&D a520? & where did you purchase it from. I'm curious since you were at least able to return it. I've only seen it online, & not in B&M stores.
@YashBhatt You sure about those T3130s? From what I've read on the www, the Z313 definitely ranks above the T3130. I don't have any personal experience of course.....

Thanks.

Sound quality of a520 is ok but it packs quite a punch in terms of bass.Also the build quality is fairly decent but the quality of wires used is really skiny, i also bought these after reading so many nice review about these but then it stopped working all of a sudden. So now m looking for a more reliable unit.
I know the z313 ranks above creative t3130 thats why i am confused,because it has smaller sub than creative...?

- - - Updated - - -

I think i'll have to go with z313 because there is no other good option. Also nobody is suggesting anything. Still i have 3 days to decide which speakers to buy so i'll research more this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no personal experience with any of these speakers but what i'm concerned here is the Sub distortion
If you are using Logitech you might find a little distortion and that's why i suggested creative but i'm no expert on this subject,you should definitely research and then the best one available in your budget :)

I have no personal experience with any of these speakers but what i'm concerned here is the Sub distortion
If you are using Logitech you might find a little distortion and that's why i suggested creative but i'm no expert on this subject,you should definitely research and then the best one available in your budget :)
why do u think logitech will distort more than creative........?:23:

why do u think logitech will distort more than creative........?:23:

I never said that :23:
Distortion "might" occur during bassy soundtracks or if you are trying to hear every details of the song and crank up the volume
There are multiple reasons for sound distortion and these speakers can suffer from one of those reason like - Output RMS, Operating Frequencies, song itself etc..

I'm not an audiophile,so you just have to do your own research or wait for members who are more prominent in this field to reply to your questions/queries

Sound quality of a520 is ok but it packs quite a punch in terms of bass.Also the build quality is fairly decent but the quality of wires used is really skiny, i also bought these after reading so many nice review about these but then it stopped working all of a sudden. So now m looking for a more reliable unit.
I know the z313 ranks above creative t3130 thats why i am confused,because it has smaller sub than creative...?

- - - Updated - - -

I think i'll have to go with z313 because there is no other good option. Also nobody is suggesting anything. Still i have 3 days to decide which speakers to buy so i'll research more this time.

Hey thanks for the feedback. I think I'll stick to AL vs 2621 or Logi z313 as well. There's at least 2 TE members now who've had their A520s fail sooner than expected. So it doesn't really inspire any confidence.

Do post what you buy eventually & also what price you got it at. Thanks.

Hey thanks for the feedback. I think I'll stick to AL vs 2621 or Logi z313 as well. There's at least 2 TE members now who've had their A520s fail sooner than expected. So it doesn't really inspire any confidence.

Do post what you buy eventually & also what price you got it at. Thanks.
so what are you finally thinking of getting...?

Back