Confusion: 16k DROID

comp@ddict

Skilled
Im getting more and more confused between the following DROID's for making a purchase:

- SE Neo V
- Samsung Galaxy SL9003
- LG Optimus Black

Don't understand which one would make a better deal. Requirements include good battery backup, good camera and good custom rom support(or official android 4.0 support, one of them atleast)

webserver2009 said:
Go for sammy SL IMO

LG Optimus Black : very poor battery backup.

here is the good deal Samsung Galaxy S I9003-4GB for Rs. 14,797. - Sulekha Offers

I was discussing the same set of phones in another thread. Sadly there isn't any other option apart from Neo v and Sl. Both the mobiles are listed under 15k on Sulekha. But still wary of picking up one from them. Flipkart is the best for online but they are retailing for 17.5k :(

comp@ddict said:
Im getting more and more confused between the following DROID's for making a purchase:

- SE Neo V

- Samsung Galaxy SL9003

- LG Optimus Black

Don't understand which one would make a better deal. Requirements include good battery backup, good camera and good custom rom support(or official android 4.0 support, one of them atleast)

Samsung Galaxy SL 9003, since you've mentioned good custom ROM support go for Samsung Galaxy S its got MIUI, CyannogenMod & many cooked roms with various tweaks.

I own OB P970. Using it since last 2 months. Battery is indeed a drawback. Almost lasts 1 and half days on moderate to heavy usage. but apart from that, it's awesome phone. another drawback with LG is , android updates. LG is really quite lazy in providing updates. still waiting for official 2.3. but CM7 nightly build is available IMO for OB

comp@ddict said:
THat's a LOT, 24 hours is excellent for me.

THe big question is, will it receive CM9 aka ICS?

CM9?? Depends on the developers... Even if CM ain't providing its official support the developers @ XDA would port it anyhow which would have one or the other bug.

Back