Console Cheats/Trainers

LaatSahab

Skilled
Short version:- Do they exist and more importantly, do they work on Consoles?
I used to play on consoles in my early years(PS1,PS2 and XBOX360). That's when I had time and energy and most importantly, enthusiasm to grind through levels. Nowadays with even single player games have "Season Pass/Lootboxes" and sometimes too much going on gameplay wise, it becomes overwhelming, at least for me. And in my age( mid-30s), all I want to do is enjoy the gameplay, and some wanton destruction. I mean in semi-inebriated state, I don't want to focus much on Health/Mana/Ammo, just wanna hose down some NPCs while being on God Mode. Now on PC, it's easy to do, either through Console commands or through Trainers. But on actual Consoles such as PS4, what's the scene? Back during PS2 days, there was something called "Gameshark" disc, which was loaded before actual game, select the game title and version and it's "trainer" was loaded. Now on today's consoles, what are the options/ways of Cheating, if any?

I don't think you can do that without jailbreaking your system, and even if you JB your system, its not a guarantee that Cheats/trainers will be available.

Back