Android Control / Access Phone given to worker for business

Planning to buy a phone to my worker with regards to my business.

Its mainly to call the customers, interact with them through WA , possibly send bulk sms.

I do have that mobile number connected to my Amazon business account. But not installed that app on it.

Is there a way to control the phone or control what gets installed etc?

I have heard those working in IT and have the company software/app installed , the app imposes restriction on what kind of app / root access the users can install/do

Since I might need to get sms (codes) from that mobile , how can i do it remotely ?

Just to clear things out , the phone is not given to single person , rather will be handled by 2-3 person who handle the customers. So That phone is not for their personal use !!

There wont be any youtube/IG/etc.. i want those restrictions in place as well.

I was eyeing on

Is it good option ? for the requirements i need ? or should i choose something else ?

Last edited:
May I know how many devices you intend to procure and for how many employees? If it’s a few (5-10) configure “second space” and set your restrictions. Other option would be guest mode.

The solution you are referring to can be achieved via MDM(Mobile Device Management) suites like Airwatch or MobikeIron. They offer granular control over your devices and customise as per your needs.

As of now only one.

this is mainly for reception use. Down the lane, when need arises , i might get another number and another mobile.

Thanks for the lead.

Will go through them. Are they paid solutions or free ones ?

I would not recommend those solution if it’s for a few devices. They require massive investment and infrastructure and suited for a few 100 to 500k devices.

Second space is best option for your use case. As far as am aware devices running MiUi supports this.

Does second space allow me to retrieve SMS codes ? , Restrict app installation ? Also log phone calls ?
I saw https://h-mdm.com/ , an open source platform it seems. Since i am new to these , dont know how it works.

Also since i will be using WA Bussiness app on it , i also want to have log or some kind of history where messages are deleted ..etc.

Heard Cisco Meraki is free for first few dozen devices, can check that too.
ManageEngine,
Samsung Knox, depending on your requirements.

Last edited:
Does second space allow me to retrieve SMS codes ? , Restrict app installation ? Also log phone calls ?
I saw https://h-mdm.com/ , an open source platform it seems. Since i am new to these , dont know how it works.

Also since i will be using WA Bussiness app on it , i also want to have log or some kind of history where messages are deleted ..etc.
Second space may not entirely meet your requirements but a good start point to apply some restrictions from the device while remote management is out of scope.

Enterprise mobility solutions are free for the first few months but charges you monthly per device and other fees. Could be $15-25 per device per month. (Am quoting a ballpark number)

Secondly, even if you invest in these solutions they do not offer reading data from the apps like WhatsApp (they are encrypted)

You need to look for a middle ground like installing remote management app(back door) that gives you full control with monitoring. SEP, Zimperium, Lookout are a few examples. However these are sold as MTD or Mobile threat defence solution for enterprise customers who have active subscription with an MDM provider.

Beyond these, you have the option of installing back door apps like Pegasus.

@TEUser2K1 @kalph09

thanks to both you guys.

I think something like sep/zimperium or something similar to unattended anydesk kind of solution might work.

Yes many solutions are paid , starts at 2$ or so / month. or 19$ / year .. in some cases.

You may also try some mobile spyware apps. (those cost a bit) less then 100 US$ per year to lifetime..
But gives you mostly everything/complete access to another mobile device.
In case its your worker, so there should not be a problem.

You may also try some mobile spyware apps. (those cost a bit) less then 100 US$ per year to lifetime..
But gives you mostly everything/complete access to another mobile device.
In case its your worker, so there should not be a problem.
I dont trust those , since there can be backdoor to collect information from me as well right ?
Since i want to take things properly from the start , i wanted a Enterprise level solution , only that i wish it is free.

Still the concept is nice .. just for science sake, where can i find such app ?

I dont trust those , since there can be backdoor to collect information from me as well right ?
Since i want to take things properly from the start , i wanted a Enterprise level solution , only that i wish it is free.

Still the concept is nice .. just for science sake, where can i find such app ?
Search enterprise mobile spyware or similar queries.
I used child monitor device for someone and works good (kids are too small and new to mobile after corona).

Back