Cooler Master 430W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
SOLD!!
I have a cooler master RS-430-PMSR 430W PSU going cheap for just Rs. 1500 + shipping.

Purchased in Sep 2005 (for Rs. 3700) and since i'm told cm products have 2/3 yrs warranty it does have pending warranty cover.
Works flawlessly under load for days at a stretch with my opteron 165, asus a8ne, 7900gt, dual drives et al. It has a 20 pin mobo connector but has been used from day one with a asus a8ne mobo (24 pin) and for quite some months now with a 7900gt as well and i never had any problems.

Connectors : 6 x molex + 1 floppy ; 2 x sata ; 20 pin mobo ; 4 pin cpu.

19amps on 12V rail. My 7900gt claims it needs 20amps but i never had a problem and my card is overclocked by about 20%.

Selling it as i'm looking to go SLI and have a cm extremepower 600W in the house. I've stress tested that for about a month and now i can finally sell this.

Price as stated above + shipping extra depending on your location. Its a little heavy so cant tell you the shipping cost right now but once you're willing to buy i'll have a chat with Blazeflash couriers and pass on the shipping costs to you.

100% positive feedback seller at ebay (ID : the_clank) as well as here and at digit forums so only looking for genuine buyers please. Please dont bargain just for the sake of it as i've priced it very reasonably.
Will offer testing warranty of 10 days after receipt with full money back if found to be faulty.
Post here/PM me for more.

Currently awaiting further communication from @rASCAL.

In the meantime bumping this for others who might be interested.

UPDATE : Just had a call from @rascal and things seem to be go for him to pick up the psu sometime this week.
I'll send a pm to the other interested buyers if nothing develops and its again available.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back