Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Using a another PSU
I'm using my brother's HCG 750 and I feel the Cooler Master feels like a tank in comparison, much heavier.

This is an old PSU but has been used for 4-5 hrs max each weekend. As I have a NUC, this PC (PSU) has never been kept on overnight. You can see its in a pristine condition.

If there's one thing I dislike its that the cables are not black. But with a Sleeved cable kit you should be good.

3 days testing warranty will be provided.

It has been powering my 5600x + 1080Ti with Zero issues.
Bump.

Attachments

• IMG-20210414-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20210414-WA0026.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG-20210414-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20210414-WA0027.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG-20210414-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20210414-WA0025.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Looking for local buyers with the current shipping restrictions in Mumbai. Happy to hold if for non-Mumbaikars till 1st May

Last edited:
Bump. If you're building a system and need an NVMe drive..buy this+ my 970 Evo Plus and I can make a small discount

NVME sold. Bump for the PSU. I had a call with a shipping aggregator..they said all shipments are allowed in all states except the below.

MH
KA
MP
DL

Open to (reasonable) offers

Last edited:
Open to reasonable offers. Shipping available to all States except the above 4. Above 4 also have workarounds if you're interested.

To those skeptical about CM PSUs.. this is from the GXII line and does not share the same pathetic reliability of the GX I and other lower end ones. It's 5 years old, that should be testament to the fact :) happy to give a longer testing warranty for interested buyers to ensure peace of mind.

Happy weekend, all!

Last edited:
Don't miss out guys. This is a quality PSU. I know CM is not really an industry leader in this space.. but this is a good one. Happy weekend,all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back