Cooler Master HAF 932

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys iam putting my HAF 932 on sale coz iam moving to a lian li case very soon

the case is in good condition overall except there is dust on the fans etc

also there is a brocken clip on which the GPU 1 sits(example the clip which hold the GPU together that clip is brocken but u can surely put a screw there so not much of a problem

this is only in the 1st PCI slot and all others are fine

hmm nothing else also this case is less than a year old and will provide the original box and bill to the person

as of now no mood for shipping and price is 6000 taken from home

all negotiations in pm only

and yah guys just upgraded to HX 1000W and really love the modular aspect of this

so many cables are gone and i can see a temp drop of 5C on my 480 coz so many cables were there :eek:hyeah:

c8787.jpg

atq37.jpg

xaw06.jpg

o087q0.jpg

1ykc2v.jpg

1ykc2v.jpg

295yexe.jpg

2m2fcr9.jpg

^^

It would help, if you rotate the images 90 degrees clock wise. Cannot make out jack.

u already did

also i saw prices of 9.7k non shipped and such on this case

also niam open to offers as iam looking for a quick sale to jump to lian li

shoot me a pm if u want to buy also can ship and will pay half for the shipping

let me know price will be reduced if u can post links to current price as i saw buygamingstuff selling this for 9700 (dont think shipping was included but i could be weong)

Udit said:

My proof is that you transfer the money in my account, and I give you brand new sealed pack HAF932 (Inclusive of all taxes) Shipping Extra (Rs. 35/Kg Surface; Rs. 65/Kg Air).

What more do you need as a proof.

JayMathers said:
My proof is that you transfer the money in my account, and I give you brand new sealed pack HAF932 (Inclusive of all taxes) Shipping Extra (Rs. 35/Kg Surface; Rs. 65/Kg Air).

What more do you need as a proof.

how can I trust that you won't run away with my money?
you are not a dealer are you?
if you are a dealer outside TE you are not allowed to advertise here without being a registered TE Dealer :)

Udit said:
how can I trust that you won't run away with my money?
you are not a dealer are you?
if you are a dealer outside TE you are not allowed to advertise here without being a registered TE Dealer :)

I am just sending across the proof, am not a dealer nor am I posting anything here; whatever I have posted here is the sheer consequence of your questioning nothing more then that, plus why i am saying that it costs 9K, cause it costs 9K, go to Nehru Place (SMC) and ask them the price, they will give you the same at 9K.

Mods, if you feel that this act is offending the terms of a regular user then please feel free to delete the post, of take any necessary action againt me. To make people aware of the actual market price of any item and to make it available for them as a courteous approach is neither un-lawfull nor it is ungodly.

Lowest price listed on SMC online site is 9300/- considering online factor in local stores HAF932 should cost in between 8.6k to 9k maximum.

iam fine in good offers and please stop fighting guys

if u feel the price is high just hit me with offers and ill see what i can do thats simple

paraskhosla said:
iam fine in good offers and please stop fighting guys

if u feel the price is high just hit me with offers and ill see what i can do thats simple

My Apologies if I offended you in any manner.

didnt offend me and i would have liked if u would have pmed me the latest price i would have myself done the needfull

np though we are still fine

:)

a time when i bought HAF 922 from Jaymather, for 5.6k picked from home, and at that time new 1 retails for 6.5k . Price for the 932 is very good :), Best of Luck for the sale m8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back