Cooler Master-Wavemaster For Sale !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Skilled
I wanna sell my CM-Wavemaster.It is silver in colour.Including all accessories,box.....
Sparingly Used.

I am expecting minimum 7k including shipping.

For customers in Pune or willing to collect from me,i will charge 6.5k

Reason for selling -
Its a brilliant looking,stylish case but it is not at all moddable. :hap5:

hey darklord, does this come with that replacable I/O pannel where you can replace it with extra FAN if you dont want I/O pannel?
And if i remember correctly it has removable motherboard tray right?
I am interested, check your PM.

Yup thats what it is. I have the same case. It comes with a fan grill but you'll have to buy the extra fan. The cooling is kind of mediocre to good (unless you replace the rear exhaust with something more powerful) but its the prettiest looking case i've ever seen by a mile. Just for info... the current market price is 7250+Taxes(10%)+shipping(400)

yeah i know. I have talked to Darklord. I will be buying this case from him as i want that silver colour.
Dont worry i will mod the unmodable case ;)
I have my 15K RPM dremel set comming from US. If nothing more, i will remove that mesh on th backside fan to improve exhaust. And i have 6 tornedo Fans rated 5.5K RPM. They are loud, but they get the job done :p
Case will be kept in new properly ventilated glass cabinet to supress noise.
Would look drooling with my new 19" LCD..... :)( SOld 19" viewsonic LCD and got this 19" as this is 12ms from dell and previousl one was 16ms).
I am hoping for the best :)

funkymonkey said:
yeah i know. I have talked to Darklord. I will be buying this case from him as i want that silver colour.
Dont worry i will mod the unmodable case ;)
I have my 15K RPM dremel set comming from US. If nothing more, i will remove that mesh on th backside fan to improve exhaust. And i have 6 tornedo Fans rated 5.5K RPM. They are loud, but they get the job done :p
Case will be kept in new properly ventilated glass cabinet to supress noise.
Would look drooling with my new 19" LCD..... :)( SOld 19" viewsonic LCD and got this 19" as this is 12ms from dell and previousl one was 16ms).
I am hoping for the best :)

Woah... ur gonna put those 119cfm tornadoes as case fans :p. Way to go!

hehe, ya they are super loud. Like a jet fan. Got them from coolpc in december.only 2 were used so far as i was using cabinet with side pannel so i used cooler master LED fans. As this cabinet wont have open side pannel i will install 3 of them and i have can brackets, custom made. 1 will be posidioned so that it blows air on HDDs. So i will use atleast 4 in this case. Lets see how loud it gets and if i my glass cabinet does its job. :)

funkymonkey said:
hehe, ya they are super loud. Like a jet fan. Got them from coolpc in december.only 2 were used so far as i was using cabinet with side pannel so i used cooler master LED fans. As this cabinet wont have open side pannel i will install 3 of them and i have can brackets, custom made. 1 will be posidioned so that it blows air on HDDs. So i will use atleast 4 in this case. Lets see how loud it gets and if i my glass cabinet does its job. :)

The hard drives are never a problem in this case. The dual intakes help cooling the drives a lot. In fact i've never seen them go beyond 36-38. That too my drive bays are jam packed with seagate cudas which run really hot. Try blowing air over the CPU/GFX instead. I rmr seeing someone create a blowhole on top of his CPU.

well i will decide after i see the cabinet first hand.
The only reason i want this cabinet is the size, my full tower is too big for my new glass enclosure. Its more than 2 feet tall ;)
And i wanted something to show off to friends ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back