PC Peripherals Cooler Master's HAF 932 High airflow case

gaganjain

Adept
Cooler Master has announced yet another high performance full-tower case, the HAF 932. The new case will be a part of Cooler Masters high-end series as it packs a lot of new features.

The main theme for this new case is airflow, and a lot of it as far as the HAF 932 is considered. To maximize the airflow Cooler Master has decided to include steel meshed vents which are vertically stretched over the whole front panel. These meshed panels are complimented by three massive 230mm fans on the top, the side and the front of the chassis.

According to the press release, the new HAF 932 is capable of maintaining low temperatures in any hardware scenario. In addition to these specifications, the HAF 932 can also be upgraded for water cooling by adding an internal radiator and routing the kit through the pre-drilled holes on the rear.

Other specs include of this high performance full tower behemoth include logical cable routing, support for the 200mm or four 120mm fans on the side panel, extra chamber for dual power supplies, removable HDD racks, easily accessible liquid coolant fill port and much more.

The new HAF 932 should be available soon but the price is still unknown.

Cooler Master's HAF 932 High airflow case

cmhaf9321tl9.jpg

cmhaf9323ih4.jpg

cmhaf9322fy3.jpg

this cabinet is almost perfect like cm690, i dislike the hdd placement/enclosure of this one and the cm690. gotta open both panels to take hdd out + the design in not hdd cooling friendly... i dont think this one will be 6k too...

Arya said:
saw it yesterday itself on CM site. can accomodate two PSU or 1 PSU + LCS....if its ~6k...would be great

sTALKEr said:
whoa.. that was quick paaji.. how's the pricing on this?

boss ,
Around 10K ,will Let you Guys Know .I Like To Take Risks So I am Picking Entire India Lot This Time ,Lets See What Happens ,they Are 12 In numbers

^ It doesn't come with one. but incase you install one, you can have the rad inside the box. allows to refill the coolant from the top of the case. looks real nice. lesser price would have been better. this price is almost next to stacker.

Back