Coolermaster 4-in-3 Device Module for rs 1450/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
top1.jpg

top4.jpg

top3.jpg

top2.jpg

Besides the heat the CPU is producing in the chassis, the temperature of the hard drive should never be neglected, especially those running for 24 hours. Cooler Master 4-in-3 Device Module onverts the three 5.25" drive bays into a four 3.5†HDD module with 12cm sleeve bearing fan to provide the excellent cooling solution.

Features

* Convert the three 5.25" drive bays into a four 3.5†HDD module with 12cm sleeve bearing cooling fan.
* Compatible with ATX case with three 5.25" drive bays.
* Ideal for CM Stacker series and other cases.(Cm690/HAF/Scout/Sniper etc)
* Adds new look to cabinet too :p

Brand COOLER MASTER
Model STB-3T4-E3-GP
Spec
Specifications Material Body: Aluminum / Bezel : ABS
Cooling System : One 120 x 120 x 25mm Blue LED fan, 1200 rpm, 22 dBA
Application : COSMOS / CM Stacker 83X / Centurion 534 / CM690
Features
Features Convert the three 5.25" drive bays into a four 3.5†HDD module with 12cm sleeve bearing cooling fan
Compatible with ATX case with three 5.25" drive bays
Ideal for CM Stacker series and other cases
Price ; 1450 + shipping

interested members can drop me a PM

Whats the estimated time for delivery?

Also minimum qty u looking for?

Interested 100%

Just for information, People in North India can get it cheaper from either Lynx (Amarbir) or from SMC, Delhi. I got one of these for my Stacker 830 for 950/- + Taxes from Amarbir about an year back.

Guy's please also note that the prices for CM products are in general higher in Mumbai and south India. So the price posted here is perfectly valid for Mumbai buyers. Even the Stacker 830 cost me 11,750 + Taxes here compared to 13~14k in Mumbai. So this is just for the information of North Indian buyers.

^^^price have been revised .
I sold it to primeabgb for 1400 bucks ,if you all don't know can contact her directly ...

what else i can say .

yes it fits to almost all cabinet of Coolermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back