Laptops Cooling pad needed - 2-2.5k

n3nimbus

Disciple
Hello folks,
Laptop
HP probook 4430s - 14"
Requirement
I use it for gaming so it heats a lot. My laptop is probably on like 16 hrs a day and I play a lot of CS:GO
Where does it heat?
Bottom left corner. The whole area where I keep my left hand to type/play
Budget
2-2.5k
Online purchase
Yes.
Please suggest me a good cooling pad for it. If any more info is needed, please ask, I will provide :)
Thank you :)

@iPwnz Good read. I will try to clean the fans, but since I am in a hostel, its difficult to find the equipment. Also, I am not doing any heavy gaming on my laptop(just cs:go), a cooler should suffice. Atleast I hope so :p
@prateekS Thank you for the advice. Checked a few reviews online as well. The x4 looks fine, ordered it :)
Thank you both of you all for helping me out. Cheers! :)

@iPwnz Good read. I will try to clean the fans, but since I am in a hostel, its difficult to find the equipment. Also, I am not doing any heavy gaming on my laptop(just cs:go), a cooler should suffice. Atleast I hope so :p
If the problem lies with the heatsink then I doubt a cooler would help. But good luck anyways.

Avoid u2/u3,the cables are flimsy used u2 for a year.. The Deepcool x6 and x4 have internal wiring.
Im using a u2 & u3 for donkey ages now with no issues. Its about how u maintain your gear.
Deepcool x6 for its price is tempting though.

Im using a u2 & u3 for donkey ages now with no issues. Its about how u maintain your gear.
Deepcool x6 for its price is tempting though.

Well i got the X6 for 1500, 4 months ago , and the removable fans of the U2 are a boon , and the cheap cables a curse.

Well with the X6 , there are 4 fans , no need to adjust position :p

Back