WTB Coral AI Accelerator M.2 A/E Key

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hi,

As the title says, I am looking to buy the following: Coral AI Accelerator M.2 A/E Key
For my home cameras, currently just for 2 cameras using the CPU for FFmpeg, CPU is at 50% continuous usage, which means it is has limited resources left for everything else.

I had ordered one from Mouser.in for Rs. 3500 via UPS, but they were charging me Rs. 2700 on top of it as Customs Duty (77%) and Rs. 885 as a disbursement fee, I refused to pay it, they (UPS) said it was automatically cleared from customs so they cannot do anything and I will have to pay whatever amount they are charged, they (Mouser.in) refused to refund the order, I've raised a dispute with my CC, will see how that goes, but I still need the AI Accelerator. If someone has it let me know.

These have been so difficult to find the last few years, but availibility has been slowly getting better. That total cost is not that far from what I (personally) would have been willing to pay.

But I just found these:

Might be a good idea to call and confirm availability before purchasing.

Yes, I have already placed an order with theengineerstore.in I don't know if it's legit or not, it's a COD order so I don't care whether they come through or not. I asked others who have listed the same on Google Shopping, and most said 10-15 days delivery time, meaning they don't have it in stock and would be imported once the order is placed.

The adapter is for the dual edge variant, since it has two coprocessors on a single card.

The idea of having more than one coprocessor is pretty exciting, haha.

Last edited:
Back