Core 2 Duo E6600 based LOADED rig for sale - Great Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyxx

Recruit
Hi all,

I want to sell my home PC. I am shifting to a new place and need to get a Laptop for the same.

The machine is in an excellent condition and ppl from Mumbai are welcome to check it out at my place (Shivaji Park.)

EDIT : DUE TO A REASONABLE RESPONSE FOR SEPERATE COMPONENTS FROM MEMBERS OF TE I HAVE DECIDED TO 'PART' THE MACHINE.

Details:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 - 2.4 Ghz, 4 mb cache + stock cooler - 2.5 years warranty left, Box available. - Rs.9280

Intel DG965RYCK motherboard, 2.5 years warranty left, Box and original CD's available. - Rs.4320

2GB (512 x 4) DDR2 533 Mhz Ram - Kingston - 4.5 Years warranty left. - Rs.800 each

160 GB seagate sata2 hdd, supports NCQ - 4 years warranty left. - Rs.2040

Powersafe VIP 450W SMPS - 3 months warranty left. - Rs.2500

Audigy2 ZS 7.1 channel PCI soundcard - out of warranty - Box and original CD's available. - Rs.2250

Sony combo drive - out of warranty. - Rs.800

Pinnacle pctv 50i - TV tuner card - out of warranty - remote, sensor, original cd/s and box available. - Rs.1600

Viewsonic 19" CRT - E90 f+sb - out of warranty - original CD available. - Rs.5000

Iball 'carry case' cabinet with front bay cooling fans. - Rs.700

Shipping Extra for all components

All components have been purchased at Lamington Road and I will provide any assistance needed for warranty purposes.

Buy all components for a discounted price of 29,500/- + free keyboard + mouse thrown in!

stock cooler(more info)

Audigy2 ZS 7.1 channel PCI soundcard

Pinnacle pctv 50i

160 GB seagate

I'm interested in above pls post individual prices... ?

If you're ready to sell the sound card alone, I have a friend who needs it.

EDIT: I'll take your 160GB SATA drive too, PM your prices.

pm sent to both

confucious say that people who want to buy used components for cheap prices must exercise patience :)

regards,
nyxx.

Powersafe VIP 450W SMPS - out of warranty. - Rs.2500
I am interested in this?:)
Is it the 24 pin one?
How old is it?:cool2:

But are you sure that price is not a typo- A new one i had bought late 2005 was for 2300/- all incl and almost as expensive as the 500W(20 pin), as it was the only 24pin powersafe then.

I had bought it as a standby, was idle for long and sold it off as i wasn't using it.:p
Now that i have sold it, i need one for a second rig.:rofl:
Always happens with me.:ashamed:

Hi nyxx,
I think you maybe a little mistaken.:S
You are saying that a 20 pin single rail VIP powersafe 450W still retails for Rs.4800/-:O
And that's why you priced your almost 3yrs old 20 pin psu accordingly.:p

As i have mentioned before, i had bought my VIP Powersafe L&C 450W with native 24pin connector for 2300/- in Oct'05 from Lamington road and had checked the rate with many dealers there before doing so.
The Powersafe 500W was quoted at 2500-2800 by those dealers but since it was 20 pin with a 24pin convertor and not native 24 pin (which might have caused issues with NF4) i went for the 450W.
Surprisingly, the 450W and the 500W both had 18A on the 12v line.:S

Some Mumbai TE members have bought dual rail powersafe 600W for around Rs.4800/- last year.:p

Please recheck with your dealer.:cool2:

Thanks for bringing this to my notice. I will recheck with dealers about current pricing and price the PSU appropriately by today evening / tommorow. A bit caught up with work at the moment.
Regards,
nyxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back