Core i5+GA P55 UD2+Corsair 2*2GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Core i5-RS.9500/-Shipped
Gigabyte GA P55 UD2 MOBO-Rs 6500/-Shipped
The proccy and MOBO bought from LYNX-India on 30.11.2009.Box not opened.
RAM-Rs.5800/-
RAM bought from KMD.No bill for the RAM . (it is form newegg-usa.)
Reason for sale-Need money.

^^ bro its der in the fourth pic.. pls check properly yaar..
sorry just saw the newegg link.. i'm backing out as i wanted ram with better timings.. :( already have gskill ripjaws.. with same timing.

PLEASE NOTE :-

Dare Devil needs Money for treatment for his mother who has suffered seriously in an accident and at the same time he has lost his father.. so this thing needs to go fast... and pls avoid lowballing guys..

Dare Devil, if its for your mother, I am willing to take it without negotiations.

Please pm me your account number. SBI A/c. of yours will enable you to have the money in 5 minutes.

Edit: I am buying it.

daredevil i dont have the money required to buy this or id have surely bought it......good luck with the sale and i pray for your mother to get well soon, god bless you bro.

SumitB said:
Dare Devil, if its for your mother, I am willing to take it without negotiations.

Please pm me your account number. SBI A/c. of yours will enable you to have the money in 5 minutes.

Edit: I am buying it.

Cheers Sumit, Nice to see understanding guys in TE market..

and i hope your mother gets well soon Dare Devil..:(

Am still waiting for the A/c. details Dare Devil.

Dare Devil, funds transferred. Please check with your bank. Shipping details in pm. I am in no hurry for the products. You can ship it out at your convenience. I will be out of town till the 27th. So no issues with that.

SumitB said:
Am still waiting for the A/c. details Dare Devil.

Dare Devil, funds transferred. Please check with your bank. Shipping details in pm. I am in no hurry for the products. You can ship it out at your convenience. I will be out of town till the 27th. So no issues with that.

hats-off to you dude:).
@Daredevil's mother get well soon

lesson of the day...its not always about the money

Cheers Sumit, you earn my respect from now on...

and Again, dont worry daredevil your mother will be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back