OC & Modding Corsair Hydro X 2080Ti

sehajjn

Disciple
Hey guys,
I recently found a 2080Ti Waterblock for very cheap, I wanted to know if I should go for it, or just do an AIO mod on my GPU ?

Hey guys,
I recently found a 2080Ti Waterblock for very cheap, I wanted to know if I should go for it, or just do an AIO mod on my GPU ?
Depends on how much time and money you are going to invest. You can use the NzXT jugaad or like a full blown water block.

Just check before buying, it has the leak issue resolved or not. You can search the leak issue over Google.
Since as you mentioned it is cheap, I don't think it's the new block but the old leaky one.
BEWARE

Just check before buying, it has the leak issue resolved or not. You can search the leak issue over Google.
Since as you mentioned it is cheap, I don't think it's the new block but the old leaky one.
BEWARE
Just letting you know that issue was with the 20 series card blocks, the early variants, Corsair has after that revised there design

I think you mentioned your block is 2080 ti which is I think comes under 20 series card. I only mentioned there are two versions of it, old leaky and new updated.
I know Corsair updated the block. I mentioned it so that you can check before buying.

I think you mentioned your block is 2080 ti which is I think comes under 20 series card. I only mentioned there are two versions of it, old leaky and new updated.
I know Corsair updated the block. I mentioned it so that you can check before buying.
Thanks, but this was so long ago, I just ended up selling the card, got a new one

Back