1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3.25 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Bad experience with corsair RMA
Product Name: Corsair K95 RGB platinum and M65 RGB elite
Expected Price: 16k for combo ( 12k for keyboard, 4.5k for mouse ) Non-negotiable. ( will sell only if i got buyers for both )
Shipping charges : extra
Manufacturer page URL: Keyboard Mouse
Description if any: Both received new from RMA on 24 Dec 2020. Keyboard is gunmetal color with Cherry MX brown switches. Mouse is Black in color, original purchase was RGB pro, received RGB elite in RMA.
Reason for Sale: Bad experience with corsair RMA.
Product condition: 10 out of 10
Purchase Date: 22 April 2019
Remaining Warranty period: ~3.25 months
Warranty available in: India
Invoice Available: Yes
Shipping from: Delhi
Shipping to: All over India
Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_E7527.JPG
    IMG_E7527.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_E7530.JPG
    IMG_E7530.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    133.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_E7531.JPG
    IMG_E7531.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 230
Interested in knowing what issues you faced with both products?

No issue in replacement products, issue was their RMA service. They took exactly 50 Days to get them replaced thats after calling multiple times, I contacted corsair via their website ticket and fb page but no reply yet, contacted their customer care via phone and then they replaced the mouse, even then they didn't seemed to care that they took so much time and i needed to reach them to get it done.
While i submitted intel's cpu for rma at same center and same time and i got replacement delivered at my door in around 7 days, there was a statement in intel's rma confirmation message that they will contact me if they didn't find the replacement in 2 weeks, while corsair didn't bothered to contact or even reply me even after a month.

Totally unacceptable service by corsair for buying their top of the line products, and horrible QC for top of the line product. I will neither buy nor recommend corsair's overpriced cheap quality products.

Though that doesn't mean that i will sell them at giveaway prices, thus fixed price.

Back