FS: Storage Hardware Corsair MP510 1920GB 1.92TB m.2 NVMe SSD (new)

rsaeon

Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Hyderabad
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Approximately 3 Years
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Abandoning Workstation Project
  • Product Name: Corsair MP510 1920GB 1.92TB m.2 NVMe SSD
  • Expected Price: 23500 18500
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categ...2-SSDs/Force-Series-MP510/p/CSSD-F1920GBMP510
  • Description: Brand new, never used, never removed from plastic shell.
  • Reason for Sale: Abandoning Workstation Project
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2019
  • Remaining Warranty period: ~ 3 years
  • Warranty available in: International? US/India according to Corsair rep on reddit as sourced by @Abhijat
  • Invoice Available: No

This was purchased for me by a relative in August of 2019. It was intended as a boot drive for a OS X Workstation build that never came to fruition. In light of Apple's impressive own processors, I've decided to put a hold on this project for the moment.

It has never been removed from it's protective plastic shell. I usually sell high value items on eBay but this is rare and difficult enough to procure here that maybe someone's build would be made easier if this was available to them without the hassle of shipping, customs and waiting.

Attachments

• mp510a.jpg
    mp510a.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 335
  • mp510b.jpg
    mp510b.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 366
  • mp510c.jpg
    mp510c.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 334
  • mp510d.jpg
    mp510d.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
I don't know how Corsair warranty works in India, maybe someone can chime in if Corsair products purchased in the US have any warranty in India

It's a DOA drive. I've requested an RMA from Corsair, and they have approved of it, but I've not been able to send it because of our cascading lockdown situation, they're asking me to send it to Taiwan since this drive was purchased in the US, and I'm responsible for customs when they send the replacement. So I'm putting money aside for this and I will probably send it for RMA at the end of month or early next month.

Unless if you want to take the responsibility of the RMA? You can have it for 10k in that case and I'll have the RMA updated with your address details.

Thanks to @rsaeon I got the RMAed SSD shipped through Taiwan. For anyone who is curious, I shipped through SpeedPost EMS and was charged around 860/-. For the return package, Corsair shipped it through UPS. Package reached India within a day but was pending for customs clearance for around 2 days. I did not have to pay duties because Corsair had paid the duties upfront.

Back