Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6.3 Years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
The PSU is in pristine condition. There's not even dust on it. It was used with a 5900X and 6600XT. I have upgraded as I plan to get one of the next-gen GPUs when they launch.

This is one of the highest-quality 450W SFX units around. It is whisper quiet even when you draw close to its rated capacity. In regular use and even in light games, its fan does not turn on and there is no coil whine either. I can confidently say that the acoustics of the SF450 Platinum is a level or two above the V850 SFX as I have both on hand to compare.

Additionally, this Platinum version comes with the premium individually sleeved short cable kit and an SFX to ATX adapter bracket too. There are other minor accessories in the box like a metal Corsair badge, branded velcro ties, cable ties and screws.

Please limit queries and negotiations to PM only.

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0547.jpeg
    IMG_0547.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Invoice.png
    Invoice.png
    548 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
This is awesome PSU with top notch build quality. Passively cooled most of the time for low power rigs. Anyone who buy this make sure to mount this with fan facing the sky as hot air exhausts via fan intake cutouts during passive operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back