CORSAIR TWIN2X2048-6400 XMS2 Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
This is a Deal on the Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 2GB (2 X 1GB) 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM dual-channel desktop memory kit . This is based on the Corsair XMS2 eXtreme-Gaming memory line . This kit features specially fitted platinum heat-spreaders , and is a great addition for any gaming enthusiast.

T2X20486400_buyuk.jpg

Highlights

20-145-590_h1.jpg
CORSAIR XMS2 Series TWIN2X DDR2 SDRAM

The cutting-edge XMS2 series DDR2 memory from Corsair provides the best performance and reliability solution for any DDR2 motherboard. The Twin2X modules are tested in matched pairs at very aggressive latency settings for optimum performance and compatibility.

20-145-590_h2.jpg
DDR2 800

DDR2 800 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 6.4GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!

Tech Spec

Capacity 2GB (2 x 1GB)

Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)

Cas Latency 5

Timing 5-5-5-12 Voltage 1.9V

Heat Spreader Yes

It bears a 10 Years No Questions Asked 1-1 Swap Warranty .

Stocks are limited as this is sort of a clearance deal. So hurry.

Price is Rs 4400 /- + shipping at actuals .

The price is inclusive of all taxes , except octoroi (wherever applicable).This is a deal for single kits.

The kits comes with the bill, and warranty from Tirupati Enterprises (Welcome to Tirupati Enterprises)
PM or call me on 9867494936-Sudhir. Mumbai people can pick up the memory at my place.

Cheers:hap2:

Ok this is not the C3 . I think i posted the wrong link here. And i have already 2 kits confirmed from my side. So hurry up guys. :D

Shipping will be done via DTDC Courier services........The total shipping charge will be the same , for 1-5 kits , that is Rs 200.......its becoz of the stupid 3 kg minimum weight thing.......

how much will it be finally if I'm in mumbai as a friend of mine is interested in 2GB , prime agreed to sell a 2gb one for 5.5K.

@aman.pitbull
if u in mumbai , u can pickup from me.......4900.....:D
@SoMxNemesis
Ok , ask arnd in ur frnds also , so i can get all the kits together.....:D

no problem......but i will be able to dicpatch only after i get the payment.....also will know by then how many i need to pickup in the next lot

ill ship em out most probs within a day of getting the payment...shud be there in 2 days i guess , but then its dependent on the courier guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back