FS: RAM Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000Mhz C15 16GB - 8GBx2 - 1 Kit back on sale

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 21, 2017
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Standard Corsair Warranty
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
For sale are my Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz kits. These are 2 separate kits of 8GBx2 units.

I don't have the boxes and the sticks are in use with my current rig. Pics and HWInfo screenshots attached

Model: CMU16GX4M2C3000C15
Official Link:
Purchase: Bought from the UAE, one kit sourced from Souq (Amazon UAE) and the other from a retailer in Dubai
Warranty: Standard Corsair Lifetime.
Purchase Bills: Available.
Price: SOLD
Shipping
: at actuals
Reason for sale: Upgrading

No testing/trial warranty etc offered. Once bought will not accept returns.

Corsair.JPG

Corsair DDR4_3000Mhz.jpg

EDIT: 30/12/20 - Interested members please note needless to say- kindly verify system compatibility before purchasing - I will not be offering any testing warranty or returns if these are incompatible with your system. Please note an incompatibility has been reported with Asus X570 Pro and a Ryzen 3600 based CPU. Even though the RAM Model is listed as compatible - the hardware version specified by Asus on the QVL is v4.31 which are not the same as mine.

Attachments

• dginvoice.jpg
    dginvoice.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 258
  • souq.jpg
    souq.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Please attach invoice copy. Mandatory
Done. Since one was purchased from Souq.com before it was taken over by Amazon, the invoice was not digitized, I've asked them for it, but I've provided the screenshot of the Order details as proof of purchase with non-essential details redacted for privacy. Let me know if this is good enough. Will ensure the ones for the buyer have the relevant details.

thanks!

Last edited:
Hi - all PM's replied. Apologies for the late revert - was super busy for the last 2 weeks with work.

Bump - both kits available.

Bump: 1 kit (Souq/Amazon UAE sourced) sold to fellow forum member. Shipping details shared.

1 kit remaining.

Back