FS: RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro C14 16GB (2x8GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayem

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 1, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None! as I don't have bill
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
MB don't support this RAM
Kindly read and understand following points carefully before buying:
  1. Have no bill but import date is Aug'2020 and imported by Supertron Electronics Pvt Ltd, can be seen in picture. So warranty can be availed by serial number I guess.
  2. If RMA is required and any issue faced within 30 days of purchase then I'll bear the cost of shipping and help with RMA (as per T&C of OEM/SC) on behalf of the buyer. After 30 days of purchase the buyer has to bear shipping cost and I'll help with RMA (as per T&C of OEM/SC).
  3. Check if your Motherboard (MB) support these RAM before buying as I'll not provide refund and only help with RMA for the buyer.
OEM Product URL: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categ.../Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW16GX4M2C3200C14

Feel free to reply in post for any queries so that everyone gets more clarity and I don't have to expalin/repeat same things. :)
( Doesn't mean I'll respond to each and every reply ):rolleyes:

Price: 17000/- INR each and 32000/- INR if bought togather.

Attachments

• IMG_20220725_004502.jpg
    IMG_20220725_004502.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20220725_004744.jpg
    IMG_20220725_004744.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 133
isn't the price for this too high? I have a 32GB kit bought for 13k and still haven't used it.
Wish I knew before purchasing. I checked price online before buying and paid the individual price I've mentioned as it was more than 18k everywhere. Willing to lose 2k if I can offload these togather. BTW why you didn't use your's?!

Wish I knew before purchasing. I checked price online before buying and paid the individual price I've mentioned as it was more than 18k everywhere. Willing to lose 2k if I can offload these togather. BTW why you didn't use your's?!
I’m still building my system. Still have to get the motherboard cpu gpu and cooler.
The jump from C16 to C14 almost doubles the price per kit — more if it's Samsung B-Die. It's worth it to some people.
I think mine is C16

Kindly read and understand following points carefully before buying:
  1. Have no bill but import date is Aug'2020 and imported by Supertron Electronics Pvt Ltd, can be seen in picture. So warranty can be availed by serial number I guess.
  2. If RMA is required and any issue faced within 30 days of purchase then I'll bear the cost of shipping and help with RMA (as per T&C of OEM/SC) on behalf of the buyer. After 30 days of purchase the buyer has to bear shipping cost and I'll help with RMA (as per T&C of OEM/SC).
  3. Check if your Motherboard (MB) support these RAM before buying as I'll not provide refund and only help with RMA for the buyer.
OEM Product URL: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categ.../Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW16GX4M2C3200C14

Feel free to reply in post for any queries so that everyone gets more clarity and I don't have to expalin/repeat same things. :)
( Doesn't mean I'll respond to each and every reply ):rolleyes:

Price: 17000/- INR each and 32000/- INR if bought togather.
for corsair now kaizen won't give warranty without invoice

I have bought many 4000MHz+ 2x8GB kits and found them to be Samsung B die. Then ran them at 3600C14. Sold such kit once here: https://techenclave.com/threads/tridentz-2x8gb-4133mhz-cl19-kit-hq-samsung-b-die.201103/ Sold for 11K, I used to run it on 3800 14-15-14-34 with 3600/3900X/5900X on B550 tomahawk. This kit was sold when overall RAM prices were much higher than today, and DDR5 wasn't around. Such kits can be found easily even on Amazon for much, much cheaper.

Also sold these Ballistix 3200C16 2x8GB kits (times two) for around 6K each: https://techenclave.com/threads/pri...-ballistix-white-ddr4-ram-3200mhz-c16.202119/
This particular one ran at 3600C16 without issues (with 4 DIMMs) for me on the same platforms mentioned above. Performance was within 1% of the kit mentioned above.

This is a wonderful post I have referred multiple times and found easily OC'able Bdie from: Clearing up any Samsung B-Die confusion (e.g. on G.Skill Flare X 3200 MHz CL14)

Also one thing to note: Not all Samsung B-Die are created equal. I have a 3000C16 kit (Trident Z) which is Samsung B die but I can't run it any faster than 3466C16 or 3200C15.

Crucial Ballistix (Micron E-Die) are fairly easy to OC too. I have personally tested more than 10 kits of 3200C16 rated Ballistix sticks to OC at 3600C15 without much voltage.
I am currently running such setup, which I bought for 12K (4x8GB 3600C16 White sticks).

In my testing (and widely available results by multiple OC'ers), 3200C14 performs very similarly to 3600C16 or 3600C15, and the 3600MT/s kit has bandwidth advantages. You should go with 3200C14 only if your platform does not support anything above 3200MT/s (Like early gen Ryzen) or if your kit is dual rank (this is a whole new story altogether, all of kits mentioned above are single rank - except for the 4x8GB kit which being 2 DIMMs per channel runs in dual rank).

I have sold/moved on with most of my kits so I can't do the testing all over again.

Sorry OP if this post was rude or offensive, I feel you. It is sad that you paid so much for this kit. Good luck with the sale. On a curious note, which platform are you using?

Sorry OP if this post was rude or offensive, I feel you. It is sad that you paid so much for this kit. Good luck with the sale. On a curious note, which platform are you using?
I didn't find anything rude or offensive in your reply. You've posted your thought and some information which may be helpful for some people with C16, C19 sticks. I wouldn't have responded if you didn't add the last line. Because of last line, not responding would've been rude. :)

Was checking for compatible motherboard for these sticks and landed here. Installed in my PC and it's working fine for last 43 hours. @puns kindly close this thread.

Thank you everyone for your response!

Reactions: al7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back