Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Selling a old Corsair VS650 PSU that I bought a while back. Not sure exactly, but it was around 5-6 years ago.

Product URL: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categ...Supply-Units/vs-series-config/p/CP-9020098-EU
Details: This has been working very well in my Ryzen 1600 machine with a Rx 570 first & later with a RTX 3060Ti along with multiple SSDs & HDDs. I haven't encountered any stability issue during this period & it has been an absolute champ overall.

Issue: With my RTX 3060Ti, I had started encountering a lot of noise from the PSU fans when at load. It worked without this noise with RX570 but the increased load of RTX 3060Ti was causing noise issues. This increased noise if bothersome in winters when the fans & ACs are off but gets drowned in the summers due to the fan noise, so again, YMMV. Point is, in my experience it is not very audible till 250-300W of load but anything beyond that causes some noise. So, please keep your expectations in check accordingly. Otherwise, it has been absolutely stable.

Asking Price: Rs 1,500 Fixed
Would prefer local hand to hand deal in Delhi/NCR or buyer can arrange their own pickup. I don't have the original box but will try to pack it very well in case shipping is required.

Note: Can do shipping as well now through ship rocket at actual cost & buyers risk.

psu-1.jpg

psu-2.jpg

psu-3.jpg

psu-4.jpg

psu-5.jpg

Last edited:
Update: I can also ship the product now through ship rocket at actual cost & buyers risk.

Product sold to @tapankunu. Full payment received, will be shipping it on Saturday.

Last edited:
I contacted you immediately after your first post. We agreed on the courier and I didn't even try to negotiate the price or shipping charges. I've been waiting for the detail you promised. So how come you've quietly sold it to someone else?

Dude, I just agreed to provide you the details that you asked for in some time. Nowhere did we agree on anything, that I'll be exclusively selling it to you. I got a seller who was ready to pay immediately, why I would I wait for you? And you didn't even bother to reply after my last message. I thought you were not interested. BTW, here's all the conversation that we guys had for anyone wondering. I don't know how I am in the wrong in this one.

1625937457328.png

Where did we agree on anything? You asked me for something, I replied with my conditions & that's it. Not a single word or confirmation from you since then till today.

I asked if you can ship by Speed Post and you said you can. I asked about the type of noise and you said you'll try to record some audio. I was waiting for that.

I asked if you can ship by Speed Post and you said you can. I asked about the type of noise and you said you'll try to record some audio. I was waiting for that.
Buddy, I also stated my terms which were a bit different to yours. A simple 'okay' or anything in agreement would have conveyed your confirmation but you choose to not reply at all. I don't take silence as an agreement otherwise all my sales would be in a perpetual limbo.

Anyways, I didn't intentionally decide to not sell you... what I got from the conversation was that you were not interested with my conditions. Meanwhile, someone else was ready to buy a couple of days later & I updated the same on this thread as well & I sold it to them. Call it lack of communication or some conspiracy on my part against you or whatever... but that two message conversation does not contain anything which I would call a confirmed deal.

Peace!

Speaking in the same tone as your post above: Where did I claim that we had a confirmed deal?
You say that I was silent. I say that you were the one who was silent - after leading me to expect you to provide the audio recording.
If you couldn't provide the recording, it would have been a natural courtesy to let me know.

1st Part
Speaking in the same tone as your post above: Where did I claim that we had a confirmed deal?
This line implies that. You thought we had a confirmed deal & that is why you are expecting that I was not supposed to sell it to anyone else.
So how come you've quietly sold it to someone else?
2nd Part
You say that I was silent. I say that you were the one who was silent - after leading me to expect you to provide the audio recording.
If you couldn't provide the recording, it would have been a natural courtesy to let me know.
You said you wanted 7 days of testing warranty. I countered it & said, I'll provide 3 days of testing warranty that too with some conditions. At this point you were supposed to agree with my terms if you were interested. It's like someone offering me 5k for a product & I replying that I want 6k. No further response from said person & later he wonders why I sold it to someone else. If you are still not able to see my point, I cannot make you see it.

Again, don't take it personally as this wasn't intentional. I have not sold it for extra money. In fact, I have sold it for a slightly less amount compared to what you were offering. I really though you were not interested that is why I sold it to someone else, its as simple as that.

Try to read what you wrote as if you were somebody else.
"This line implies...", "You thought....", "you are expecting...." You're putting words in my mouth and making conclusions about what I think as if you can read my mind.

"You wanted 7 days of testing warranty". I asked if you would provide testing warranty. I also said "- say one week?" The term "say" used in such contexts always means "for example" or "something like". Again you're putting words in my mouth.

There are other things you said tonight that I could quote and refute, but let the examples above be enough. You could have simply said something like "Oh, I thought you were no longer interested, and I couldn't/forgot to provide the audio". Instead you tried to justify yourself in a belligerent tone. That's why this conversation has taken this direction.

You could have simply said something like "Oh, I thought you were no longer interested, and I couldn't/forgot to provide the audio". Instead you tried to justify yourself in a belligerent tone. That's why this conversation has taken this direction.
Same thing could be said for you as well. You could have simply said, "Hey, I was waiting for an audio sample & didn't know you had already sold." & you would have received a similar reply to what you are suggesting.

Yet you choose to write this, "I asked if you can ship by Speed Post and you said you can. I asked about the type of noise and you said you'll try to record some audio. I was waiting for that.", this did not sound polite to me & in fact sounded belligerent to me & kinda offended me too so you got a similar reply.

I don't believe this (shaking head)
Anyway, I'm in the middle of a major business transaction. I can't spare any more time to continue this infantile exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back