Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I got a Mac and this controller was not working.
Selling this controller which has seen very little use. I am not much of a gamer. I got this during the initial phases of lockdown when I felt like playing some games. Used it for 2 weeks, and then it has just been lying in my desk drawer. Recently got a Mac Mini. This is the first ever time I have a computer which can actually run games at decent setting, so tried playing some. Then discovered that this controller doesn't work with my Mac.

Even though I know I'll give up on gaming again in a couple of weeks, it kept bugging me and I eventually ordered a Redgear wireless controller which works with both PC and Mac. So now I have no use for this.

The controller is in flawless condition, not even a scratch anywhere on the body. It has vibration and proper analogue controls and is working perfectly fine with Windows. It also works on my Android TV on which I played Beach Buggy racing and Asphalt for a bit.

Product link: https://www.thecosmicbyte.com/cosmi...for-windows-xp7810-rubberized-texture-drivers

It was purchased from Tata Cliq. No remaining warranty of course, but I can download and share the invoice if the buyer wants.

Edit: Invoice attached

Attachments

• gamepad1.jpg
    gamepad1.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 165
  • gamepad2.jpg
    gamepad2.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 148
  • gamepad3.jpg
    gamepad3.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 168
  • gamepad invoice.jpg